Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

Although it is not yet June, it is already very hot. After eating at noon, Cen Tiantian was thinking about something and was a little annoyed. She finally fanned herself with a fan and fell asleep. Then she heard the knocking on the door, and someone shouted for her to open the door.

She just felt like her head was going to explode right now. Why would someone insist on coming to her when she was taking a nap? Didn't it mean that most people in the village were earning work points at this point?

Originally, Cen Tiantian wanted to lie on the bed and pretend she wasn't there, and didn't want to go out to open the door at all, but the voice calling her to open the door never stopped, and the knocking on the door became louder and louder, "Tiantian, are you home? Hurry up!" Click here to open the door."

Oh, Cen Tiantian heard it, it turned out to be the Aunt Osmanthus who came before, when she came last time, Cen Tiantian speculated from her words that she had another purpose, but she didn't know what it was Why, and this time, it is probably for that purpose, I don't know what it is, it is worth this Aunt Osmanthus coming to find her so persistently.

She didn't want to open the door, but looking at the vigor of Aunt Osmanthus, if she didn't open the door, she probably wouldn't have to take a nap at noon today. Maybe Aunt Osmanthus would be able to knock on the door for half an hour outside. Cen Tiantian was a little helpless, and finally went out to open the door for Aunt Osmanthus to see what she was up to.

"Why did you come to open the door? My hand is about to snap off." Aunt Osmanthus finally waited until Cen Tiantian opened the door, and complained as soon as she came in.

Cen Tiantian said without expression: "Probably because my aunt's voice is low, I didn't hear it. What's the matter with my aunt?"

Aunt Osmanthus has been waiting for Cen Tiantian to come over these days, and finally couldn't sit still Stayed, and came directly to the door.

"You must be bored at home these days, right? Why don't you come to my aunt? My Jianguo boy is a classmate with you. You must have something to say. By the way, what do you think of Jianguo brother

? It's not my aunt's boasting, Jianguo, this boy, will definitely be the one who loves his wife the most in the future, but the former son still said at home that if he married a daughter-in-law in the future, he would treat her well, and he would not even let him do work."

Aunt Osmanthus is so anxious because she knows that the people in Lao Cen's family are also thinking about the money. They are the grandparents and uncles of this girl. It is not easy to take the money from this girl? If she hadn't coaxed this girl, Cen Tiantian, over earlier, would she still be able to get that money?

And she also felt that Zhang Liying was gone, and this girl Cen Tiantian had no idea, so when she explained her interests to this girl, could she still disagree?

And if it wasn't for the fact that the girl had money, she wouldn't have the qualifications to marry her son. Now that she can raise this matter, the girl should be secretly happy.

Thinking of this, Aunt Osmanthus forgot that she planned to coax Cen Tiantian slowly at the beginning. Her mind was full of money that would slip away if she didn't grab it quickly.

What Aunt Osmanthus said was so obvious, of course Cen Tiantian understood what she meant, she sneered in her heart, it turned out that Aunt Osmanthus came up with this idea, no wonder she didn't have a good relationship with her family before, but now she is suddenly so attentive.

It's just that she is the only one in her family now, and she can't leave the village, and it's not easy to break up with Aunt Osmanthus, so Cen Tiantian smiled and said: "I don't know Hu Jianguo very well, but Auntie, if you say that, then I will definitely wish Hu Jianguo to find a good wife in the future. When the time comes, because everyone is a classmate, don't worry, I will definitely give you money." Aunt Osmanthus gritted her teeth secretly