Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

Ye Jitong and Zhang Fuke made up their minds to give Director Wang the stolen goods in full view. He and Zhang Fuke split up into two teams, and Zhang Fuke was in charge of quietly watching Director Wang's whereabouts in the factory to prevent him from Changed the place to meet, and Ye Jitong led a team of people to ambush at the place where Director Wang met with someone last time, waiting for Director Wang to fall into the trap.

Ye Jitong's location is very hidden, and in addition to the darkness, Director Wang will never be able to find them when he meets with those people, and because of the location, the people with Ye Jitong can definitely hear Director Wang's speech very clearly for a while Voice, even if Director Wang has ten thousand reasons, he won't be able to run away.

"The goods were a little short last time. I wonder if we can get more goods this time." Brother Qiang said to several people around him while walking.

Hu Jianguo didn't feel it. In his eyes, even though there was a lot less goods, the money he received at one time was more than what his family earned in a few months with work points.

When Ye Jitong heard the familiar voice, he knew that this was the same group from last time. It seems that the location of their meeting has not changed. He said something softly to the person brought by the security department, and then made a gesture. Everyone understood what it meant in an instant, and held their breath and stopped talking.

When the voice of a stranger just appeared, everyone in the security department probably guessed that Chief Ye brought them out to arrest people, so naturally they didn't dare to speak anymore at the moment, fearing that they would be released. Ran.

They were also a little curious about what they were trying to catch, could it be a spy? The factory only caught a spy more than ten years ago, and it has never been seen again since then. At this time, everyone is quite excited at the thought of being able to catch a spy with their own hands.

Officer Wang always felt that something was wrong when he came out this time, but he couldn't say anything, but after thinking about it, he finally thought it was just scaring himself. After all, it was midnight and the surroundings were so quiet, so he didn't dare to do anything. It's normal to feel anxious about what you said, it's impossible to be discovered, how could it be such a coincidence? And he did it very covertly.

"Brother Wang, why are the goods less this time than last time? I thought the goods were less than last time!" Brother Qiang said with some faint dissatisfaction.

Officer Wang said helplessly: "Our factory security department has a new section chief, and the new official has three fires. During this time, I am afraid that he will catch my pigtails, so I dare not make too much of a move. Wait for a while. In time, I will find out the temperament of this new section chief, and after I am familiar with it, I will let go as before." Originally,

a new section chief came, and the situation was a little sensitive, and Director Wang was still a little worried that what he did would be discovered by the new section chief. He wanted to pause for a while, but he thought about the TV set that he would soon be able to buy, so he dismissed the idea. Section Chief Qian didn't find out what he was doing for so long before. Section chief, how could you find out?

So he quickly made up his mind to continue working. After all, it was all money, and he didn't want to see money slipping away from him.

Brother Qiang nodded and said: "So that's the case. I understand your difficulties, Brother Wang, but I still hope that things on your side will go to the better side as soon as possible, so that we can be more happy when we cooperate in the future." "