Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

When Aunt Zhuzi saw the person coming, she immediately became happy, as if she had a backbone, "Hei Dan, you are back, Tiantian, hurry up, your brother is back.

" Knowing the nickname of the original body, but now hearing this nickname being called out in public, I still couldn't help being stunned, "Black egg" or something, it is really unacceptable.

Ye Jitong was a little thankful that he was in the army, and changed the name "Ye Heidan" to "Ye Jitong" after listening to the political commissar's suggestion, otherwise he couldn't imagine saying that he was called "Ye Heidan" when introducing himself to others. Black Egg" scene.

It's just that this time is not the time to struggle with the name, he has more important things to do. The situation in front of him was messy, and there was a group of people standing, but he still quickly saw the person he was looking for.

Compared with the appearance in the memory of the original body, the current Cen Tiantian seems to be a little paler. Although he has not tested whether it is true, but Ye Jitong has no reason to think that the little girl in front of him is his Tiantian.

It was so similar, Ye Jitong seemed to have seen his sweetness standing in front of him again.

It's just that this time is obviously not the time to recognize each other. Although he only heard a few words when he entered the door, he can roughly infer what happened here. The most urgent task now is to get rid of the original family's grandparents. , can't let them stay here and continue to make trouble.

From Yuanshen's memory, it can be seen that Yuanshen's grandparents and grandparents are actually bullying and fearful masters. When Yuanshen's father was still there, he had a very tough attitude towards the grandparents' family. If he said to sever the relationship, he would sever the relationship, regardless of what happened there. , the kind that he won't give a penny over there.

After a long time, the over there finally gave up and dared not come to ask for money again.

And now the old-fashioned grandparents of the original body just feel that both of the original body's parents have gone, and the original body is in the army and can't come back. There is only one girl left at home. She is thin-skinned and ignorant. Naturally, they were willing to lose face for the money.

Dealing with this kind of person is actually very simple, as long as you have a tougher attitude than him, he will naturally dare not continue to make trouble when he is afraid.

Ye Jitong took a step forward and stood in front of Yuanshen's grandparents' family and said with a bland smile: "What are you doing here, bullying Tiantian while I'm not at home? Want money? Are you arrogant?

I'll leave it at that, if I'm here for a day, the family money has nothing to do with you. Since we broke off the relationship at the beginning, we agreed that we don't need my dad to provide for you in the future. Now we will do as we said at the beginning. No matter what happens here, there is no reason for you to intervene.

As for you thinking about waiting for me to return to the army, and then continue to find fault, then you are wrong. I forgot to tell you a piece of good news. This time I will not leave after I come back. If you want to make trouble, try it. I have been in the army for a long time, so I will inevitably become stronger. If I hurt someone by then, Do so at your own peril.

Also, don't appear in front of me and Tiantian again, or I'll hit you once. Although I don't admit that you two are my grandparents, you gave birth to my dad anyway, so I won't treat you two It's just my cousins ​​who are not so lucky. When I see you two, I will deal with my cousins ​​once. "