Chapter 61-71

Chapter 61

Because the school start time is not normal, the school starts in March, one semester later than the normal start, in order to make up for this semester, most of the university courses are basically very tight.

Originally, Cen Tiantian thought that she could go out and reunite with Ji Tong as soon as Sunday came, so she could have fun outside on Sunday, but soon she realized that she was thinking too much.

The class is really too intense, especially since she is still studying art, so there is no way to be lazy. Whether you have done your homework seriously or not, the teacher will be able to tell at a glance when the homework is handed in.

In addition, the Academy of Fine Arts of the university that Cen Tiantian chose is very famous, and the professors in charge of teaching there can be regarded as leading figures in the industry after a decade or two, and it is impossible to come out to teach students easily up.

It is precisely because of this that Cen Tiantian is even more reluctant to be lazy. Being taught by a master is still rare, and she is reluctant to miss it.

Not only to ensure the study of the course, but also to find time to go out with Ji Tong on weekends, Cen Tiantian had to work harder in the usual time, and often stayed up late at night until ten or eleven before going to bed. You must know that this is the beginning of school.

Fortunately, Cen Tiantian's performance was not abrupt. The college entrance examination was suspended for ten years, and now it has finally recovered. It is hard for many students to be admitted to university and study in the classroom with peace of mind. In order to cherish this hard-earned It is not easy to learn opportunities, and there are not a few students who study hard every day.

The library is full every day, even the aisles of the bookshelves are full of people. From a distance, it is a dark place, and they don't go out until after the library is closed.

Cen Tiantian and the others happened to be in a major in their dormitory, they all studied fine arts, and they could draw anywhere with an easel, so they didn't have to be obsessed with the library.

Although most of the girls in the dormitory are pretty at this age and dress up beautifully every day, it doesn't mean that they don't study hard. The roommates have to study a lot harder, and most of the discussions every day are professional issues, and the chats are all about art, such as painting skills, or the paints used, and so on.

It may also be because there are not many entertainment activities in this era, let alone so many cosmetics, and the Internet is even less developed, so naturally more time is spent on studying.

There are four people in Cen Tiantian's dormitory, and the relationship is pretty good. It's been a while since school started, and there haven't been too many conflicts. Of course, for the four girls, this is the first time to live together. The ground is unavoidable, but everyone's temper is not bad, they just talk and let it go.

It's just that although everyone's relationship seems to be okay, and they can go out to draw and eat together, but there is still a close one.

Cen Tiantian has the best relationship with Han Qingqing, the girl she first met on the first day. They can go to and from get out of class together, eat together, and fetch water together every day.

As for the remaining two roommates, one is Yu Fang and the other is Hou Yanni. It stands to reason that there are four people in a dormitory. If Cen Tiantian and Han Qingqing are paired up, then the remaining two people can also be paired up.