Meeting David Q. Dawson and Basil of Baker Street

'Was it this way or that way?' Audrey thought to herself as she was trying to find Baker Street along with Olivia who's wearing a blue dress coat, a blue tam-o'-shanter with a fuchsia pom-pom, and a light blue plaid scarf while Audrey had her dark green military evening coat and noticing it was about to rain any minute now Audrey quickly picks up Olivia to comfort the sad girl as she whispers while patting her back "Shh... Shh. It's okay Olivia" and then Olivia says in sad tone "I want Daddy..." and she continues crying softly while Audrey felt like crying herself too but refused as she had to stay strong for Olivia.

"Oh! Oh my! Are you alright, my dears?" A voice said and Olivia looks behind Audrey as she turns her head and they see a middle-aged mouse with light brown fur, a dark brown nose and thick blond eyebrows and mustache, he comes in and says "Come now, come, come. Here, dry your eyes" as he takes a handkerchief from his jacket pocket and hands it to Audrey as she gives it to Olivia. She takes the handkerchief and blows her nose and gives it back to the mouse as he puts it back in his pocket, taking a seat beside them as he says "Ah, yes, that's better. Now tell me, what's troubling you, my dears?" and then Audrey says with a sigh "We're lost sir. We're trying to find Basil of Baker Street" as she pulls out the small newspaper clipping from her pocket and gives it to the mouse. "Now, let me see here..." he said and puts his bifocals on and reads the headline.

" he said and puts his bifocals on and reads the headline

"Famous detective solves baffling disappearance. Mmm, hmmm. But where is your husband?" The mouse asked Audrey and this made her look at him surprised for a moment before replying "Oh! I'm not married, it's her father were looking for" and that's when Olivia says getting upset again "That's why we m-m-must find Basil!".

She begins to sob again in Audrey's chest as she comforts her. "There, there, there. Now, now, now. Well, I don't know any Basil…" the mouse said and both Olivia and Audrey looks at him sadly, but then he gives them a warm smile as he takes off his glasses and says "But I do remember where Baker Street is" and this made both girls' faces brightens a bit as the mouse reopens his umbrella while he says "Now, come with me. We'll find this Basil chap together" and then Audrey says "Thank you so much Mr..." and then the mouse chuckles and introduced himself "David Q. Dawson".

Audrey smiles and introduced herself as she says "Audrey Rose Willow and this Olivia Flaversham. And thank you for helping us Doctor" and the mouse know as Dawson smiles and says "It's no problem my dear" and then asked in surprised "How did you know I was Doctor?" and then Audrey replied while pointing at his sleeve "Your sleeve is torn and you cuffed it back together with the Lembert stitch and of course it makes you a surgeon from Afghanistan, correct?" and Dawson looked amazed and says "Impressive my dear" and Audrey smiles at him and says "I've studied military duties from different parts of the world. So, I know a Doctor when I see one" and Dawson smiled at the young lady.

Timeskip to Baker Street

A sign on a building that reads Baker Street is shown and up to a blinded window Sherlock Holmes is playing his violin and then down below Olivia, Audrey and Dawson have arrived at 221 1/2 Baker Street. Dawson knocks on the door and soon a chubby female mouse with light brown fur with small glasses on and is wearing a servant's outfit possibly the housekeeper opens the door as her arms are full of books, blankets and pillows as well as a teacup and a medieval mace. Dawson removes his hat courteously as he says "Good evening, Madam. Is this the residence of Basil of Baker Street?".