To Buckingham Palace

Narrator's POV

Meanwhile back at Buckingham Palace, Ratigan's thugs are playing the trumpets to announce the queen's entrance to see here the beloved subjects of all of mousedom. The crowd starts clapping as they were fooled by the Robot Queen as it steps out and then the robot starts giving a speech "On this most august occasion, we are gathered here not only to commemorate my 60 years as Queen, but to honor one…" from behind the curtains, Ratigan watches as the robot's voice revealed to be Hiram Flaversham as he was hold at gun point with a rifle pointed at his back as one of the thugs is holding the notecards for Flaversham to read.

"…of truly! Noble! Stature I present to you a statesman among mice, a gifted leader… a crusader for justice…" and unknown to the crowd, the real Queen was still muffled crying as she's being dragged to the balcony by Fidget, who says "Over here, fatty. You're a ton, toots" and then the Queen's eyes widen as she sees Felicia jumping up and down outside, eager for a snack fit for a queen while Fidget says "Here kitty, kitty. Time for mouse chow".

Back Inside the Palace

"…a majestic mountain of humility and my new Royal Consort… Professor Ratigan!" The robot announces and then Ratigan bursts out as he's wearing a crown and purple robe decorated with medals. The crowd gasped as they back away, absolutely horrified by what they were seeing and in the crowd, a child blows a raspberry at him and his mother quickly covers his mouth.

Meanwhile Somewhere Else

Basil, Audrey, Olivia and Dawson are now back at the waterfront. Basil whistles and Toby comes running. "Toby!" Basil said and Toby kisses Olivia, making her giggle while Audrey smiled as she was happy to see Toby again. "The game's afoot, Toby. Our Queen is in mortal danger" Basil says to him and this made Toby put on his game face before his ear makes a whip sound as he folds it into a staircase. Basil and the others climb onto his neck and Basil points ahead and he exclaimed "To Buckingham Palace!" and Toby takes off while barking.

Back at the Palace

Ratigan gives an exaggerated bow to the Robot Queen as he says "Thank you, Your Majesty. And now, as your new Royal Consort, I have a few…slight suggestions" and he pulls out a roll of paper and lets it fall, where it rolls down the aisle of the Grand Hall and well past the curtain, where one of his men has opened it for him. Ratigan clears his throat while putting on his reading glasses "Ahem. Item one".

Meanwhile, Fidget is grunting as he carries the real Queen on his back, who is kicking him and this made Fidget say "Stop that!".

Back with the Others

Toby is still racing towards the castle as he runs right in front of a carriage, making the horses rear back but Toby, undaunted keeps running. Dawson has once more fallen back and is hanging on to Toby's tail for dear life. At the palace, Fidget has made it to the edge of the balcony, where Felicia is sitting below, waiting patiently. Toby makes it to the palace and holds his nose to a ledge, where Basil, Olivia, Audrey and Dawson all race in through a mouse hole. Fidget now has the Queen held high over his head and Felicia's jaws are open as Fidget says in a straining voice "Nuts… Open wide. Bye-bye!". Basil and the others race down the hallway and just as Fidget is about to throw the Queen over, Basil grabs her. "Hey Fidget!" Audrey says, making Fidget turn around only for him to get roundhouse kicked in the face by Audrey.

 "Hey Fidget!" Audrey says, making Fidget turn around only for him to get roundhouse kicked in the face by Audrey