The Rat Trap

Narrator's POV at the Waterfront

Toby is sitting on the pier, looking down below him as Basil whispers to him softly "Stay Toby, stay" and Basil is disguised as a sailor as he's wearing a navy high-collar, single-breasted coat with a matching captain-hat and lighter trousers of the same hue, a magenta turtle-neck, black boots and is using a fake moustache as he is approaching the front door to a pub. "Uh, Basil?" Dawson called out and Basil pulled out a cigarette and looks back as he says while gesturing "Come, come, Dawson" and Dawson's voice was heard from behind the pier column as he said "I feel utterly ridiculous" and Basil says "Don't be absurd. You look perfect" and while Dawson steps out in pirate disguise as he's wearing an eye patch, blue cap and reddish striped shirt that was much too short for him as he keeps trying to tuck it into his pants, with no luck as he said "Perfect? Perfectly foolish!" and Basil shushes him, but before he could walk in he realized someone was missing.

"Audrey, where are you?" Basil asked and then he heard Audrey's voice as she says sounding hesitating "I-I don't know Basil... I've never wore something... Like this before" and but Dawson reassured her by saying "I'm sure you look lovely, my dear" and then Audrey sighs and says "Fine..." and steps out from the pier column and revealed herself wearing a blair waldorf vintage navy blue short sailor dress with oversized collar, a green scarf around her neck and has her hair down as it looked curly and natural, making Basil's breath slightly hitched by Audrey's beauty.

" and steps out from the pier column and revealed herself wearing a blair waldorf vintage navy blue short sailor dress with oversized collar, a green scarf around her neck and has her hair down as it looked curly and natural, making Basil's breath...

( ↑Audrey's outfit and hairstyle↑ )

"Well?" Audrey asked as she rubbed her arm and Basil snapped out of his trance and then says softly "You look absolutely stunning, Audrey" and this made Audrey blush by Basil's words and says "Thank you" and then Basil opens the door and it certainly is a seedy pub, where clearly every lowlife in London has gathered and the mice are all smoking, playing poker, or drinking at the bar. Some are even passed out from the amount of alcohol they've drunk and a mouse is playing the piano as an octopus onstage is juggling three balls while tap dancing. The barmaid is tickling a patron under his chin, but when he puckers his lips for a kiss, she punches him so hard he flies from his chair and Audrey saw that happened and slightly smirks at it as she thought to herself 'Deserved it'.