The Toy Shop

Meanwhile at the Toy Shop

Fidget is inside, removing the Royal British Guard uniforms from toy soldiers. He stuffs them into his sack and reaches into his wing pocket for Ratigan's list and a pencil, he reads from the list and checks along as he goes while saying "Get the following. Tools, check. I got tools. Gears, double check. I got gears. Girl…" but then remembers he doesn't have Olivia yet and quickly erases it. "No, didn’t get girl. Uniforms..." Fidget said and chuckled and added "I got plenty of uniforms!" as he chuckles again but then gets startled as Toby howls outside. "Oh no, oh no. I gotta hide! I gotta hide! Ooh, I gotta hide!" Fidget said as he grabs the hats from the soldiers and stuffs them into his bags, he jumps on top of a clown toy and onto a higher shelf and unknown to him the list had fallen out.

Back outside, Basil has jumped off Toby's muzzle onto the window ledge as he says "Splendid job, Toby!" and Audrey tried to balance herself on Toby's muzzle but lost her footing as she gave a small yelp and Basil saw this, quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him with him balancing himself as the two mouses looked at each other surprised with Basil's arms around Audrey's waist while her hand were on Basil's chest. They continued staring at each other for a moment before Audrey let out a small nervous chuckle and said while she felt her heart skip a beat "Um, thank you Basil" and Basil replied "You're welcome Audrey" and then Olivia stands on Toby's muzzle and holds out her arms towards Audrey, who smiled at her and holds her arms out to Olivia. She jumps and Audrey catches her, gives her a quick hug and then sets her down, gently nudging her forward and then she looks back and says "Come along, Doctor" and as Dawson is moving down, Toby begins to growl at him again.

Dawson tips his hat and is prepared to make a hasty jump, but Toby gives a deliberate sneeze, which sends Dawson tumbling head over heels, hitting Basil in the back. Audrey quickly went over and asked "Are you alright, Dawson?" while helping him up as Dawson says "I-I'm alright, my dear. Thank you" and Audrey gave a soft smile, Basil looks down at Dawson and then to Toby as he says "Now Toby…sit!" but Toby remained standing, Basil marches back down the window still, stands in front of his dog and speaks more strictly this time as he said "Toby, sit" and then Olivia says "Sit, Toby" and this time Toby promptly sits down, making Audrey giggles at this as Basil stares at Olivia with jealously while his face soften when he heard Audrey giggled. "Good boy. If you'll excuse me" Basil said as he walked past Olivia and then she looks at Toby and says "You be good now. We're going to find my father".

Basil is humming to himself as he inspects the ledge and window, his humming slows as he sees a tiny hole in the center of the small round window and then he points at it triumphantly as he says "Ah-ha! Here is our friend's entrance" and Audrey raised an eyebrow in confusion while Dawson starts to ask in disbelief "But Basil, how could he fit through such a tiny…" and Basil cuts him off by saying "Observe, Doctor" and takes Dawson's hand and sticks one of his fingers into the hole, he watches confidently as Dawson pulls his hand back, displaying that Fidget has used the window as a door and Audrey's eyes slightly widen in amazement. "Basil, you astound me!" Dawson said and Basil hastily shushes him and climbs in, followed by Audrey, Olivia and Dawson and after getting inside, Dawson closes the window. They walk through the store and Dawson doesn't look where he's going and bumps into something. "Ooh! I beg your pardon, I-" Dawson starts to apologize but he stops when he sees that what he hit and it revealed to be a huge doll.

Audrey felt a little creeped out by the huge doll as she shivered a bit and thought to herself 'Hmm, human dolls seem to be creepy at nighttime... How convenient' as she, Dawson and Olivia look around the toy store. "Oh my. Upon my word I've never seen so many toys" Dawson said and then Basil warningly darts out from behind the doll's leg and says "Behind any of which could lurk a bloodthirsty assassin! So please, Doctor. Audrey… Be very careful" as he stealthily moves between the toys and through shadows with both Olivia and Dawson stay close behind along with Audrey, who stays cautious. They start to climb up a ladder, leading them to a higher shelf. Basil, Audrey and Dawson quietly creep down the shelf, when a sudden crashing noise from behind, causing them to freeze and Audrey to leap into Basil's arms. They look behind them and see that Olivia has turned on a toy music box and is watching the noisy fireman band play. "Oh! What the dev… Ooh!" Basil said utterly annoyed as he gently placed Audrey down and leaps for the control lever, shutting the toy off. Audrey went over to Olivia and slightly scolds her "Olivia, don't you ever do that again! You scared us and the last thing we need is for you to be running off on your own" and Olivia looks down and says sadly "Sorry Auntie Audrey..." and seeing that Olivia was a little sad, Audrey's face soften as she bent down to her and gently kissed Olivia's forehead and says softly "It's alright Olivia just don't do that again, please?".