prologue.

00. | PROLOGUE

CORALINE LOOKED to the blue-eyed boy she used to hate with a burning passion who was beside her with a content smile

"Even though you're one of the craziest people I've ever met, you've surprisingly kept me sane this past month," she told him.

Harry smiled. "Well, I'm glad I could do that for ya, because you're a wee bit crazy yourself, Sparrow."

Coraline chuckled. "Trust me, I know." Her smile suddenly faded away as sadness hit her once more. Noticing, Harry asked, "What is it?"

Not saying anything, Coraline stood up, and walked a bit away from the mast. "I just... Don't understand how or why they would leave me behind like this."

Harry sighed, standing up, and placing his hand on the girl's shoulder. "I know how you're feeling."

"You do?" Coraline asked.

Harry nodded. "Jay and I used to be friends. But for some reason, he just abandoned me when I needed him most."

"Oh," Coraline replied. "So, he lied then? He said that you blackmailed him."

"Of course," Harry rolled his eyes. "Once he became friends with Mal, he kind of just... Ditched me. Not long after that, I became friends with Uma."

Coraline was shocked to have heard that. Harry definitely wasn't the person Jay led her to believe. Why would he lie about this? she thought.

"But enough with that," Harry said. "Ye don't them, Cori. They're traitors."

Coraline looked down. "Yeah, I guess you're right. They did just leave us all here."

Harry nodded in agreement, then told her, "You have Uma, you have Gil, you have me, and the rest of the crew. You have a whole family who'll be there for you and won't ever leave you."

Coraline smiled at him. Harry went on to say, "You're a very interesting person, Coraline. You intrigue me."

Coraline raised an eyebrow with a slight smirk on her lips. "Really? Do tell me why, Hook."

"Just... Everything about you intrigues me. It leaves me wanting to know more," Harry told her.

"Well," Coraline said, stepping closer to the blue-eyed pirate. "What do you wanna know, Hook?"

Harry also stepped closer, almost closing the gap that was between them. He then told her softly, looking her directly in the eyes, "Everything."

Coraline kept her brown eyes locked on his blue ones. Harry brought his hook to Coraline's face, and caressed her cheek.

The Sparrow girl bit her bottom lip as the cold, metal, silver hook touched her cheek. "Harry..." she breathed out.

"What?" Harry asked.

"Kiss me," she told him.

Harry didn't hesitate. He pressed his lips against hers, kissing her passionately. Once they had pulled away, Harry whispered softly, "I like you."

"I like you too," Coraline whispered back.

The two shared one last kiss before Harry said, "Come on. Let's get back to the chip shoppe. Uma's probably wondering where we are."

Coraline nodded. The two left the ship, and made their way back to the Fish & Chip shoppe.

━━━━━━━━∘∘∘❃∘∘∘━━━━━━━━

And that's the prologue for ya! I'm super excited to write this and add in my oc and my bestie's oc, and to write Harry and Coraline's relationship. Thanks for reading!

 Thanks for reading!