➣ six.

06. | IRRITATING ROYALTY

BEN & AMOR were currently tied to a mast

BEN & AMOR were currently tied to a mast. Coraline was messing with Amor's hair, annoying the young prince.

"I see why Mal's dating you," Coraline said. "You're cute," she added in a flirty tone only to mess with him.

Just then, Harry approached Ben, and tickled under the young king's jaw with his hook. "Coochy, coochy, coo," he laughed. He then asked tauntingly, "How does it feel to be the king now, eh?"

When Ben didn't say anything, Harry chuckled, then turned and walked around the mast, and went back near Ben, only to be pushed away by Uma.

"Give it a rest, Harry. Give it a rest," she told him. She glanced at Coraline who was still messing with Amor. "You too, Cor." She then added, "We don't want damaged goods."

Coraline crossed her arms over her chest, making a pouty face. Uma rolled her eyes at the Sparrow girl. Coraline went and sat next to her.

"You said that I could hook him," Harry stated through gritted teeth as he held onto the rope ladder, pointing his hook at Ben.

"I said at noon," Uma told him.

Harry stepped down from the rope ladder, and went towards Ben and Amor. He took out his pocket watch, dangling it in front of their faces. "Twenty more minutes."

Amor gave the pirate a judging look. What is with this dude? he thought.

Ben glanced at the watch, then said, "That says 11:30," causing Harry to give him a look of irritation and annoyance.

Uma looked to Amor. "You better hope your girlfriend," she started, then looked to Ben. "And your best friend come through."

"Mm-hm," Harry nodded in agreement. He walked over to Coraline, and propped his leg up on the step next to him.

Amor looked down with shame. "Well, she's not my girlfriend anymore."

Harry shared a look of amusement as he let out a chuckle. Coraline smirked at Amor amusingly.

"Leave us alone, Harry," Uma told him as she kept her eyes on the two tied-up royals.

Harry approached Ben once more, holding up his pocket watch. "Nineteen minutes to go now."

"Actually, it's twenty-nine, you idiot," Amor snapped.

Coraline's face fell into shock. How could someone insult my man like that? she thought.

"Go," Uma commanded as she felt a bit irritated at Amor's comment.

Harry patted Ben's shoulder, then walked off. In her boyfriend's defense, Coraline stood up and stepped towards Amor, giving him a threatening look.

Uma stood up, and pulled her friend back, saying, "Easy, Cora. Why don't you go too, alright?"

Coraline nodded, then walked off, approaching Harry. "Hey, darling."

Harry grinned at her, and gave her a peck on the lips. He then said, "You were very hot when you were shouting at Rose Boy when he was in the cell."

"You're welcome," Coraline replied with a smirk. She went to kiss Harry, but stopped once she heard Gil yell, "Hey, guys! They're here!"

━━━━━━━━∘∘∘❃∘∘∘━━━━━━━━

Yeah, sorry this chapter was short. I just wanted the rap battle and sword fight to be in a separate chapter.

 I just wanted the rap battle and sword fight to be in a separate chapter