Out shopping-Chapter 4

Izuku stared up at the girl, and he was flabbergasted. He had never kissed anyone, especially a vampire. "N-Nazuna? Why'd you kiss me?" he mumbled as the girl smiled at him. "We're friends, right? That's what they do" Nazuna replied. "N-No they don't! T-That's what lovers do!" he yelled. 'This girl has no experience with love... well neither do I, but she doesn't even understand the basics!?' Midoriya thought. "Oh... well we're an exception~" Nazuna teased. "How!?" he yelled in response. Izuku was especially turned on... maybe too turned on. "Were you expecting more boy?" she smirked and got off of him. "N-No! I-" he panicked and looked away. "Don't lie, I can see your pants Izu" she replied and pointed to his sweatpants. Izuku looked down and instantly covered his boner with a pillow. "W-Why were you looking!?" he yelled. Nazuna shrugged. He simply sighed.

"So how long do you plan on staying here? I mean I don't really care but won't your parents be worried?" Nazuna asked while picking up her PlayStation controller. "Oh... well my dad left me practically when I was born, and my mom died a week ago" he nervously laughed. It wasn't a funny thing though. "Really? I'm so sorry Izuku... I shouldn't have brought that up" Nazuna sighed and started playing Call of Duty. "No it's fine, not your fault anyway." he replied while on his phone.

Nazuna put her legs over him and licked her fingers from the potato chips that were covering them. "When do you think you'll go back to school? I mean that is UA, won't they try to find you after being gone for ten days?" Nazuna asked. "Yeah... I did say I wanted to be a hero right?" Izuku chuckled. "Mhm," Nazuna replied while stuffing more chips in her mouth. "Honestly... I wanna be a vampire. Silly right? Ever since I was a kid I wanted to be a hero but since you're here I kinda don't anymore" Izuku scrolled away at his screen. "HUH!?" she yelled and sat up.

"Huh?" Izuku sat up at the sudden yell. "You want to be a vampire?" Nazuna asked. "Well yeah... but I still want to be a hero. Maybe I could be a vampire hero? Actually sounds dumb" Izuku sighed. "No! I think you can do it" she smiled at the TV. "Seriously? So you'll turn me into a vampire?!" Midoriya replied. He was excited. The freedom that vampires got was exciting to him. Especially since they were out at night most, that was perfect for him. "Hmm, me? Sure" she replied. "Yes! So all I have to do is fall in love with you, and you can keep biting me until we find out if I did or not" he said. "Yeah... w-wait what!" she yelled and turned to him. "Huh? I have to fall in love with you right?" Izuku asked. "I-I know that! H-How can y-you say that so easily!?" Nazuna threw a pillow at him.

"Say what? Love?" he asked while dodging the pillow with ease. "S-Shut up! You delinquent, you pervert! Y-You man whore!" she yelled and covered her face. 'Oh... that's what it is' he thought as a smirk appeared on his face. Midoriya sat next to his vampire friend and leaned her head on his shoulder. "Say Nazuna, you like making lewd jokes but hate romance? Don't vampires need to like that in order to make offsprings?" he asked. "I-I'm not into that kinda stuff!" she yelled and pushed him off of her. "Oh really~? So if I went ahead and fell for you, that'd be okay?" he said. "G-Go ahead!" Nazuna pouted and continued playing her game.

"Pfft, you're cute" he smiled. Nazuna blushed and looked away. 'I've had a lot of people call me hot, but never cute...' she thought. "U-Uhm, if you plan on staying here you should bring your stuff right?" Nazuna asked. "Ah right, I'm practically moving in haha... to pursue my vampire-hero dreams!" he smiled in excitement. Nazuna smiled and looked away. "I'll do that tomorrow though" he replied and got up to go into the kitchen. He opened the fridge and sighed. "Nazuna... get your ass up" he turned to the living room. "Huh?" she paused her game and walked to the kitchen to see what he was talking about. "What is this..." he showed her the fridge. "O-Oh haha..." she scratched her head and started whistling. "I know you drink blood, but that's to cure your saneness... you still have to eat food." he sighed and shut the fridge. "Well, I can't go outside! It's bright" she lied.