I'm only visiting-Chapter 9

Nazuna and the two boys were chilling at a playground. Izuku and Nazuna were swinging on a swing and Shinso was reading a manga on the top of a slide. After they had that weird encounter with Kikyo, the three decided to head home and change. Shinso had to experience that in pajamas and the other two had to experience that in beach clothes.

Midoriya decided to wear a black Nirvana shirt that was under a forest green jacket. He had tan cargos and vans to match. He was quite stylish for his age.

"Yo, It's Friday right?" Shinso asked while closing his book. Shinso was wearing a black hoodie and dark purple sweatpants. "No duh dummy. Look at your phone" Nazuna continued swinging. She wore her hair down and wore a light blue shirt with a white skirt to match her hair and eyes; which was also accompanied by black boots.

"Wow don't be such a meanie-pants" Shinso rolled his eyes which made her do the same. "Okay, guys calm down. Shinso why did you ask?" Izuku used OFA to swing at such an insane speed that his swing was making him go upside down and back up again. Midoriya yawned while doing it, he was a bit tired. "How can you even- okay never mind. So since it's Friday, and it's ten in the morning, maybe we should go to UA" Shinso smiled. Izuku instantly fell from his swing and onto the ground. Nazuna chuckled a bit, but he shot a death glare at her. "Nazuna be quiet" Midoriya got up and dusted himself off. "Anything for you master~" she teased and continued swinging. Midoriya blushed but ignored her. "Anyway, why would we go there?" Midoriya questioned his friend. "I know you're a runaway Midoriya, but you still need to go to school for at least a little bit. UA takes that stuff very seriously" Shinso sighed. "I don't give an actual-" Midoriya's sentence got cut off by Shinso. "Are you scared? Maybe your dick is as small as your confidence" Shinso smirked. "Actually... it's massive" Nazuna blushed, thinking about the bathroom incident from a few days ago. Shinso and Midoriya just stood there, both of their faces flustered. "N-Nazuna!?" Midoriya scolded her, but she just shrugged and started humming.

"I think you should go Izu, I wanna see the high-school experience" Nazuna smiled. Midoriya thought for a moment and sighed. "I guess... but only because I need to pick up the class work" Izuku gave in. "Oh, that's right. You only need to do the school's work to stay in UA, and attend around four or five school days a month" Shinso recalled. "Yep, it's a stupid rule, but I'm glad. Since I have insomnia it's hard to even attend a month of school" Izuku awkwardly laughed. "Hey, it's alright. At least you're away from those fake friends. You have us now, and your dream of being the first vampire-hero" Shinso patted his back. 'He's right... I have these two now. I don't need anyone else but them. And hey, maybe we can even befriend Kikyo' Izuku thought with a smile.

"So, when are we going then?" Izuku asked. Nazuna jumped up from her swing and skipped over to Izuku. "Right now, pretty boy" Nazuna let out her usual canine smile, which lit up Midoriya's entire world. "Well good, because when I get home I'm gonna pass out. I stayed up for like a day in a half because of you Nazuna!" Midoriya groaned, but secretly he loved spending time with the vampire. It was calming for him... because it reminded him of the late-night drives and walks with his mother.

"Deal with it Izu-Kun" Nazuna shrugged her shoulders. "Okay, so how far is UA from here?" Shinso asked. "Around ten minutes, but we can run there" Izuku charged up his quirk. "Hell no! I'm not gonna ever jump on your death-quirk running spree." Shinso backed away. "Oh? You want me to make you fly?" Nazuna grinned heavily, which scared Shinso even more. "I'll hop on Midoriya's back" Shinso hesitantly hopped on his friend's back. "Great. Now if I use two percent, we'll be there in less than three minutes." he thought to himself. Izuku instantly started running and Nazuna followed behind him in the air. "AGHHHHH! WHAT THE HELLLLL-" Shinso yelled his lungs out.

~Time skip~

"Alright we're here" Midoriya stopped at the front gate of UA. "Woah... it's huge" Nazuna looked a bit shocked. "I think I'm going to throw up..." Shinso hopped off of Midoriya's back and sighed. "Man up Shinso. Come on, let's get in here and get right out, so I can try and go to sleep" Midoriya started walking to the entrance. "You sound like a grumpy old man, Izu" Nazuna laughed a bit, which made Midoriya slightly annoyed. The three walked into the building as Nazuna looked around the huge school in awe. "So this is where the next pro-heroes train?" Nazuna skipped ahead of the two, but Izuku grabbed her hand. "Yeah, and you're still not allowed to be in here. You're lucky they took away the vampire detectors at the front door years ago" he sighed. "Seriously? UA had those up?" Shinso asked a bit confused at the need, and Midoriya nodded. "Heroes... and vampires didn't have a good relationship back then. It was worse than the hero-villain relationship. Everyone just assumed that our race was over with" Nazuna awkwardly laughed and clung onto Midoriya's shoulder. "Oh... I guess that makes sense." Shinso thought.