A run in with class 1A-Chapter 5

"Obviously?! Burger's are better than pizza" Nazuna yelled at Midoriya. "Oh screw you! Burger's taste like straight ass" Izuku rolled his eyes.

The two we're debating about what food was better. They were planning on going a date since Midoirya apparently said that they're romantic, so they wanted to see what restaurant to go to. Who started the argument? Obviously Nazuna. She ended up saying pizza tastes like throw up even though they weren't talking about pizza in the first place. "You taste like straight ass!" Nazuna pouted. Izuku stared at her dumbfounded. "YOU LITERALLY SAY MY BLOOD TASTES GOOD 24/7?!" he yelled. "Fuck you!" she yelled. "You'd probably like that wouldn't you!" Izuku flipped her off. "YEAH I WOULD" Nazuna shouted. "NO MORE CURRY FOR YOU" he sighed. Ah right, they had curry the night before last.

"Tch! I don't even like your cooking" Nazuna pouted. 'She's lying through her teeth!' Izuku thought. "You know what, let's see what Shinso thinks" Nazuna pulled out her phone. "Don't disturb Shinso! Class just ended for him" Izuku replied. Nazuna stuck her tongue out and called anyway. Midoriya sighed and watched her call him. "Why couldn't we sleep in today" Izuku groaned. "Don't be a baby" Nazuna rolled her eyes. That was right, Midoriya's been able to actually have conversation's in the morning instead of random grumbles that come out of his mouth when someone asks him a question. That was thanks to his vampire friend. "See you then!" Nazuna smiled. "What did he say?" I asked. "Well he said that he would take us to a Pizza and Burger joint" Nazuna turned her phone off. "Really? I'm surprised he wasn't studying" Midoriya mumbled.

"Nerds." Nazuna smiled. "S-Shut up! I'm going to change in my room" Izuku sighed and headed off. "By the way pizza tastes like shit!" she yelled. "I love you too!" Izuku yelled. Nazuna suddenly went quiet and headed to her room. 'H-He can't keep saying those things...' she thought.

~Time skip~

The two walked out the apartment and Nazuna was wearing a blue hoodie with her hair in her typical braids. Izuku wore a black shirt with green cargo pants. "Why'd you put your hair up Nazuna?" Midoriya asked. Nazuna smirked and stopped in front of him. "Oh? So you like when my hair is down?" Nazuna smiled. "Y-Yeah..." he looked away with a blush. "If you give me a kiss I'll wear it down from now on" Nazuna wrapped her arms around his neck. "N-Nazuna! W-We're in public?!" he yelled. "So you're saying if we weren't in public you would agree to this?" she smirked. "W-Well n-not necessarily..." he looked away 'I-I kinda do want her to kiss me right now...' he thought. "You know humans are so predictable. Welp, I guess my hair stays up!" Nazuna was about to pull away when she felt something on her lips. Nazuna's eyes widened and her whole body heated up. 'W-What is this? W-We've kissed before but... when he does it...' Nazuna thought.

A few seconds later they broke apart and Nazuna was still shocked. "Y-You happy! Now wear your hair down" Izuku mumbled. It was quite embarrassing for him too. "M-Man whore!" she yelled which caused them to get a bit of attention. Nazuna hit him repeatedly on the shoulder and kept yelling slurs. "N-Nazuna! Shut up! You're causing attention" Izuku panicked. Nazuna calmed down. "You stole my second first kiss!" she yelled. 'What even is a second first kiss...' Izuku thought. "Well you we're being annoying!" he yelled while crossing his arms. "I-I didn't think you were going to kiss me!" she yelled. 'Now I'm labeled as a man whore to these innocent elderly people around us' he sighed at the thought.

Nazuna took a deep breath and let her hair out the ponytail. She waved it in a majestic way and Izuku was astonished. "T-There... let's just go to the place" Nazuna pouted and skipped ahead of him. "Jeez, are you on your period or something" Izuku rolled his eyes. Nazuna turned back to him and gave him a deadly glare. 'Time to dig my grave' Izuku thought.

~Time skip~

"It's pretty good right?" Shinso asked with a smile on his face. "Oh wow! It really is" Nazuna smiled while stuffing her face with pizza. "Now that I'm asking this... why does Midoriya look so drained. I mean when we were at UA, he always looked that way... but uhm." Shinso stares at the pale Midoriya. "He's fine" Nazuna smiled. "Water..." Izuku mumbled while he reached for a cup but Nazuna instantly snatched it away. "No" she smiled.

Early Nazuna bit onto his neck and sucked more blood than she should have. Midoriya regretted ever saying such a thing to a vampire.

"So, are you planning on dating?" Shinso took a bite of his burger. "Oh yeah of cou- HUH?!" Nazuna yelled and so did Midoriya. That question brought him back to life. "Not answering that..." Midoriya smiled. "Y-Yeah. W-We're not t-the romantic type... t-this friendship is only to turn him into a vampire" Nazuna took another bite. Izuku frowned a bit and Shinso noticed. 'Interesting' Shinso thought.

When they left the joint, they were walking to UA to drop Shinso off but also to talk a bit more. Shinso knew it was getting a bit late but since both of his friends we're most active during the night, he didn't mind staying up with them for a bit. "See, you were demolishing that pizza" Midoriya rolled his eyes. "Oh screw you, I'll demolish you" Nazuna was still a bit mad at him. "That didn't sound right in any way..." Shinso mumbled. "I-I didn't mean it like that!" Nazuna yelled. Midoriya laughed in response and while they were talking Shinso bumped into a person. "Oh shit, sorry" Shinso grabbed the hand of the person who was knocked on ground and his eyes widened. Midoriya looked a bit shocked as well, but Nazuna was just confused.

"Kirishima?" Shinso picked the guy up, and he awkwardly looked at the people behind him. The Bakusquad and the Dekusquad. Well it was the Dekusquad... "Shinso and Midoriya!?" Kirishima got up and stood in shock. Midoriya just froze. He didn't know what to do... Nazuna noticed this and put her hand on his shoulder. "You okay?" she asked him. He didn't respond, and his eyes locked with Uraraka's instead. "Well look who it is!" Bakugo smirked and walked in front of the group. Midoriya sighed at the sight of his childhood friend and bully. 'Why are they here... it's seven at night' he thought. "Bakugo... 1-A" he replied with a straight face. "Why are you out this late?" Shinso asked. "One, Aizawa extended our curfew to ten. Two, why are you and Deku-Kun here?" Uraraka stared at them then her eyes wandered to Nazuna who was awfully close to her former-yet-still-in-love-with-him-crush.

Shinso panicked for his friends while he tried to think of something, but Nazuna beat him to it. "We're just hanging out, be cool" Nazuna moved her hair out her face and smiled. "Hanging out?! Midoriya's been gone for like six days!" Mina yelled. Nazuna smiled and wrapped her arms around his stomach. "You mean this Midoriya? The one that you barely care about? So what" Nazuna smirked. 'Her smirk was so cute, I bet she could feel my heart jumping out of my chest.' Izuku thought. "Who are you! Why have you been keeping him away from UA!?" Kaminari yelled. "Me? I did no such thing! Izuku just wants to hang out with me" Nazuna smiled. "1-A please go away." Shinso sighed. "This girl is a bad influence nerd" Bakugo rolled his eyes.

'A bad influence...? He's telling me that Nazuna's a bad influence!?' Midoriya thought. "Really? Says the one who hurts other's to make you feel better about yourself!" Izuku yelled. "Deku?!" Uraraka yelled in shock as she watched Nazuna clutch onto Midoriya. 'He's mine you bitch!' Uraraka thought. "Okay we should just leave..." Shinso replied. "Nerd you wanna g-!" Bakugo yelled but he was cut off. Shinso's quirk stopped him from talking and his friend's walked off. They didn't have time to deal with this bull crap. Shinso took the quirk off of Bakugo and waved at 1-A. They weren't too happy.

"Pfft, they're so immature" Nazuna laughed. "I know right? Shinso does the support course have school tomorrow?" Midoriya asked. "Hmm... I don't think so" Shinso thought. "You should stay with us for the night. You could borrow some of my clothes" Izuku smiled. Shinso ruffled his hair and let out a simple "Alrighty".

The three headed to the apartment and when they got there they took shower's and Shinso decided to go to sleep. Midoriya let him sleep in his room while he was in Nazuna's room.

He laid down on the bed for a moment while thinking about something. "Hey, why did you freeze up like that with your classmates?" she asked rolling over to face me. "I don't know... I guess I just felt bad for rejecting Uraraka." he sadly laughed. "Really? You shouldn't have... it's your feelings not hers. You'd feel worse if you were in a relationship you didn't even like" Nazuna replied while flipping back over. "You're right..." Izuku smiled.

A hour passed and Izuku thought Nazuna was sleep. Although he was tired for the first time... his body just didn't want to sleep. It was already two in the morning. He wanted to get his mind off the things he was thinking. "Izuku" a voice called. "You're still up?" he replied. "Yeah..." Nazuna awkwardly laughed. "You want to go somewhere?" she sat up. Izuku thought for a moment and smiled. "Sure" he replied and sat up from the bed.

1612 Words