Polar opposites usually attract-Chapter 8

Izuku and Nazuna walked and talked about random things. From UA to how he got his quirk. It overall made Nazuna surprised and yell out. 'All might gave you his quirk!?' which made Deku instantly cover her mouth to scold her. 

Now the two were walking around a shopping district near Nazuna's house. They stopped at the ice-cream place around six and were shocked by the line. "Why in the actual hell are there people here at six?" Nazuna grunted. "I'm not sure myself..." Izuku whispered while stepping in line. "Hey Nazuna, how old are you again?" the green-haired boy asked. This caused Nazuna to awkwardly laugh and ignore the question. "The weather's quite nice hm?" Nazuna smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder. Izuku stared at her in a deadpanned way. "How old are you." he asked, more demanding than last time. Nazuna sighed. "Okay, okay fine" she rolled her eyes and moved off of him. "I'm like forty... something?" Nazuna thought for a moment. 'FORTY WHAT?' Izuku thought himself. "What." he whispered. "Well if I were a human I'd be forty something-ish. I turned a full-vampire at fifteen, so technically I'm still the same age as you... in vampire years?" Nazuna continued to ponder. "So if I turned a vampire now... I'd look like y'know... a kid still?" Izuku asked. "What!? Are you saying I look like a kid!?" Nazuna yelled which caught the attention of the people in front of the line.

Midoriya awkwardly coughed. "No... I'm just saying, would I look the same?" he re-asked, this time much clearer. "Eh... kinda? Well yeah, but just like more handsome. Since vampires are pretty?" Nazuna replied. "So you're saying I'm ugly right now?" Midoriya questioned. "You know what... just shut up. I want my ice-cream" Nazuna pouted and moved up in line. Izuku simply laughed and moved up with her.

A bit later, the two ended up getting their ice-cream and were on their way home when they heard a scream. Izuku's hero instincts kicked in, and he dropped his ice-cream then proceeded to carry Nazuna on his back. Midoriya charged up OFA to 5% and ran as fast as he could to the alleyway the scream came from.

When the two made it there Midoriya put Nazuna down. "Shh..." he whispered and she nodded. Midoriya slowly crept his way into the alley, and he stopped moving when he saw a familiar person. "Shinso?" Midoriya whispered.

Shinso looked at Izuku a bit surprised while he was struggling to get this strong figure off of him. By the looks of it, the figure was a girl... with blonde long hair wearing a school uniform. Midoriya walked up to the two and grabbed the girl's arm with Nazuna walking up behind him. "Midoriya?" Shinso looked at him. "Who the hell are you?" he looked at the person who was covering her face. It took a while but the girl turned around to look at Midoriya. It looked like a normal girl with yellow eyes. Though he thought that she was oddly attractive. It reminded him a little of Nazuna. To Izuku's surprise Nazuna looked a bit shocked as well as the girl he was holding. "Kikyo." Nazuna blurted out but instantly her face covered in a type of shadow. A shadow that held some type of despair in it.

Nazuna instantly charged at the 'Kikyo' person but Midoriya stopped her. "Hold on Nazuna." Izuku grabbed her hand as well. "First of all, Shinso what happened here?" Midoriya looked at his friend a bit confused. Shinso leaned on the wall behind him and sighed. "I don't know much myself. I just decided to leave the apartment to get some fresh air, and this girl fucking bit me out of nowhere!" Shinso yelled and moved his shirt to show a bloody bite mark. "I don't regret it one bit." the girl smirked and pulled her phone out of her pocket. "You don't regret biting me? Fuck you!" Shinso grabbed the girl and pulled her away from me. He pinned her to a wall, and she looked like she wasn't amused at all. "What are you!? Some kind of damn furry? I'll-" Shinso was instantly shut up by a kiss on his mouth. His eyes widened at the girl kissing him, and he instantly moved out of the way. The poor boy's face was flushed, and he just stood there not saying a word.

The blonde girl simply wiped her mouth and continued to do whatever she was doing on her phone while laying on the wall.

"I- what... is happening?" Midoriya whispered to himself. 'Who in their right mind kisses someone... like that even if they don't know them' he thought. "W-Why... h-how can you just-" Nazuna whispered. "Hmm? Oh Nazuna! It's so nice to see you again!" the girl ran up to Nazuna and instantly got hit to the floor. 'Remind me not to mess with her again' Midoriya thought. "Who's this?" he asked. "She's an annoying person I know... who's also a vampire" Nazuna rolled her eyes. 'Another vampire?' he thought. The so-called vampire stood up with a smile. "I'm not annoying. And if you're gonna tell these humans I'm a vampire, at least introduce me" she rolled her eyes and looked at Shinso and then back at Midoriya. "Yo, green boy" she held her hand towards him with a slight smile. "I'm Seri Kikyo, and you are?" Kikyo looked at him with a smile. Nazuna bit her lip in annoyance and looked away. "I'm Izuku Midoriya" he whispered. Although Midoriya never really thought of girls romantically he still had male instincts. So Midoriya wasn't really opposed to accidentally staring at her chest. Kikyo caught this and smirked. "Wanna take a good look?" Kikyo slightly lifted down her shirt to Midoriya, showing her cleavage to him.

Midoriya backed away with a obvious blush on his face and he was right next to Shinso in the flustered department. Nazuna turned around a bit confused to see Midoriya short-circuiting. "Hmm?" Nazuna whispered. Kikyo walked up to Nazuna with a serious look on her face. "I know what you've been doing recently Nazuna. You know us vampires aren't supposed to get close to human's" Kikyo whispered. Nazuna's face widened and she pouted. "What? You do the same thing!" she yelled. "I'm different dear~ I flirt with them and leave them. This Midoriya boy seems like he's going to stay for a while." Kikyo smirked. "W-What!?" Nazuna yelled. "Just a thought. Give me the purple-haired boy's number kay? See ya! Remember what I said!" Kikyo smiled and ran away waving.

Nazuna stood there confused and just sighed. 'She's the worst kind of vampire.' she thought.

1114 Words