Chapter Four

- Author P.O.V. - 

Unknown: "Sir, you called for me?" The man said, standing at attention to show respect to his leader.

Leader: "Any updates on him?" He asked, not facing his worker as he was admiring his wall of weapons.

Worker: "We got an anonymous tip, he has a mate sir, and she is said to be the girl you left that day." He said, seemingly nervous to share the information.

Leader: "What?!" He yelled, turning around to face the other man in the room.

Worker: "We aren't sure how reliable the source is but they also gave us more information." He said with a pause.

Leader: "Go on..." He said, starting to slowly walk toward the other man in the room.

Worker: "Tomorrow night, they will be having a private pack meeting at the Woodland Barn in the evening, I think this would present a good opportunity for us." He said, still holding his position, but nervous as his leader was now circling around him.

Leader: "Yes, I think that would present a good opportunity for us as well.." he said, stopping behind the other man. "Dismissed," he said, standing in the same spot as the other man bowed and walked out of the room.

The man still in the room took a deep breath in and walked to the desk and chair that were at the other side of the room and sat in it.

Leader: "Oh how I have longed to see you...since that day, I wonder how you've grown." He said to himself, leaning back into his chair.

Leader: "You have a mate now too, and it's said to be that pup I left in the leaves, how exciting." He said, closing his eyes as he drifted off into a sleep.

- Y/n P.O.V. -

I woke up to the sound of rummaging in my room. I decided to ignore the sounds and keep sleeping, at least pretend to be asleep.

Jungkook: "Y/n~ it's time to wake up~" He said, his voice coming closer with each word he said.

"Gosh why must he interrupt my sleep," I thought, keeping my eyes shut, ignoring his words.

Jungkook: "Oh come on Y/n, I know you're awake." He said, getting onto the bed, hovering over me,

Y/n: "What do you want," I groaned, moving the covers that were over my head a little to look up at him.

Jungkook: "I just finished talking with my mother, she wants to have dinner tomorrow evening with all of us," he said, moving his hand to my hair, brushing it lightly with his fingers.

Y/n: "You could've told me this tomorrow you know." I said, going to move the covers back over my face but he stopped me before I could.

Jungkook: "Yeah but I'd thought you would want to go into the town and pick out a nice outfit, my treat." He said with a big smile on his face.

"Why is he so cute..." I thought to myself, rolling my eyes in annoyance. But I couldn't lie, my heart was beating, my face blushing from shyness. I never thought someone could make me feel this way.

Y/n: "Okay, yeah, I guess that sounds nice." I said, returning his smile.

Suddenly his face lowered a little and got up from the bed.

Y/n: "What's wrong?" I asked, worried due to the look on his face.

Jungkook: "Uh, nothing, just a report through mindlink from my gamma, Hoseok." He said, his face still in a worried expression.

Y/n: "What did he say?" I asked as I got out of the bed and walked toward him, feeling like I should comfort him as I could feel the anxiety rising in him.