Chapter Six

- Y/n P.O.V. -

It's been a few hours since the fight at the Woodland Barn. Jimin led me to a house that was deep in the woods where a man named Yoongi lived, he's a retired member of the Alpha house, he was Hoseok's partnering Gamma before he got injured.

At his house was another man named Jin, the main doctor of the Alpha house who's actually mentoring Jennie. We got lucky he was there when we really needed a doctor.

Jin: "Alright just keep the wrap and the ice around the wound and you should be okay, if the pain doesn't let out in a few hours to a day please call for me immediately." He said as he cleaned up his mini workstation that sat next to Jimin's bed.

Jimin: "Thank's Jin," he said, moving to lay back into the bed he was being operated on.

Y/n: "So you were the friend he was with getting drunk that night I moved in?" I asked Yoongi, who was helping patch me up since I had gotten quite a few cuts and bruises.

Yoongi: "Indeed I was, sorry if I caused you some worry. Once me and him start talking we never stop," he said with a chuckle as he wrapped the deep cut on my stomach.

I winced at the pain as he applied a lot of pressure on the wound so it wouldn't start bleeding again. I looked over at Jimin to see how he was doing and he seemed to be okay, though I was worried about how his wound looked.

The arrow that Eve had shot into him had some substance on it, like something I would see in my pack.

Y/n: "Hey Jin, do you still have the arrow that was in Jimin's leg?" I asked him, getting up from my seat before Yoongi could finish.

Jin: "Yes I do, what do you want with it?" He asked, taking it out of his bag, wrapped in a preservation paper.

Y/n: "There's just something I want to check," I said, holding my hand out for him to put it in.

He nodded and gave me the arrow, and just as suspected there was a sticky substance on it, I held it up to my nose and carefully smelt it. I gagged at the scent, it was like nothing I had ever smelt before.

Since my originating pack's genetic skill is herbalism we have been bound to be immune to most effects of different herbal combinations, but this was nothing like I had ever seen. It was clearly made with a bunch of different herbs but something else was mixed in.

Yoongi: "What's wrong with it?" He asked, coming behind me to finish wrapping my wound while I was standing up.

Y/n: "I think it's poisoned," I said, worry starting to flood through my veins. I turned to Jimin to see his condition and he looked normal.

Jin: "Poison? How could I have missed that?" He said, hurriedly rushing to Jimin's bed side to unwrap the wound, being as careful as possible as he was asleep.

When he revealed the wound it looked like it had quickly gotten worse, his body was clearly fighting whatever was in his system as there was puss covering the now discolored skin.

Yoongi: "Holy shit..." he said, shocked at how rapidly the wound got worse after treating it.

Y/n: "Okay if I'm going to fix this I need you guys to work fast okay?" I asked both of them, quickly moving to Jimin to examine his wound.

They nodded in response, ready for me to give them orders. I asked them to get me an assortment of herbs, hot water in a pot, a rag, and a bowl to help me mix them. I was going to attempt to remake an all rounder remedy that my mother had taught me when I was little.

It healed every wound that I had and I was hoping that it would heal this one too. Though I'm not sure how effective it would be since I don't know what pack Jimin is from.