Chapter Five

- Y/n P.O.V. -

"I can't believe I overslept, I should've had a maid set up to wake me up or something," I thought to myself as I took a quick shower to freshen up before I had to leave for the meeting Jungkook's mother wants to have with us.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" My wolf asked me in my mind.

"I have to be ready, Sunny, I have no choice." I responded as I stepped out of the shower, drying my hair with a towel that I had sitting carefully over a fire so it would dry my hair faster.

"What if she asks you about your record?" She asked curiously but also worried that my reputation has really affected me, even if I have practically been chosen as the future Luna.

"I'm pretty sure that's what it's about but I'm going to keep my hopes up its not." I responded as I brushed my hair out and curled it on the ends with my comb.

As I finished stylizing my hair I looked at myself in the mirror and took a deep breath. "I can do this, no pressure, just explain that you are a changed person." I thought to myself before I stepped out of the bathroom covering myself with a towel.

When I stepped into the bedroom there was an outfit sprawled out on the bed with a note beside it. "For you pup, black is my favorite color so I want to see you in it." The note said, signed by Jungkook.

"Not even an apology for yesterday?" I scoffed before turning the piece of paper around to see the words, "Im sorry," written on it. Me and him haven't spoken since we had a little argument yesterday afternoon. I would say more out of awkwardness and not knowing what to say.

I couldn't help but let out a little smile, "Cute," I thought to myself as I set the note down on the dresser next to my side of the bed. I picked up the dress and held it against my body while looking at myself in the mirror.

I let out a little smirk seeing as the dress had a very high slit, almost revealing my private areas. "This guy is not slick," I thought to myself as I chuckled in disbelief. Putting the outfit on reluctantly.

After I got dressed I looked at myself in the mirror once more, "This dress..is beautiful," I thought to myself. Actually, I'm starting to admire his fashion choice.

Just then Jungkook walked into the room with a stern expression on his face. When he looked at me his expression changed completely, his eyes softened and he held a small smile on his face.

Jungkook: "I'm glad you chose to wear it," he said with a smile on his face as he started to walk toward me.

Y/n: "I mean you picked it out didn't you? I would feel bad if I didn't." I said turning to face him.

He nodded his head and placed his hand on my waist once he reached me. There was a small moment of silence before he said anything.

Jungkook: "Look I'm sorry for yesterday, there's just a lot behind the question you asked me." He said, his expression going back to looking serious. "And tonight I need you to stay especially close to me, okay?" He continued, pulling me closer to him by my waist.

Y/n: "Of course, but you need to start telling me things, especially if I'm going to be your Luna." I said, putting my arms around his neck. "Okay? You aren't alone in this, I'm with you," I continued.

He took a deep breath and nodded his head before planting a small kiss on my lips.

Jungkook: "Are you ready to go? There are some things I have to tell you." He said, backing up from me, taking my hand to pull me toward the door with him.