001 ⬩ DEMONS

────────────

      ルゲ ⬩ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐔𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐋. Mammon bugging [ M/n ] as they walked to school. He shifted his katana a bit, "Can you shut up for a few minutes?" You asked harshly. Mammon pouted as he walked in silence. RAD came to view as other students striker clear of you, the rumors and many incidents with you involved caused a major issue.

   [ M/n ] fixed the family problems that the demon brothers have, and now they're all smitten. "[ N/n ]~!" Asmodeus jogged towards you, "Let's go shopping together!" Grabbing his wrist.

   "Oi! He's with me, Asmo!" Mammon growled as he tugged on your other wrist. "But I want to go shopping with him!" Asmodeus argued, tugging on his other wrist. "Let go, you demons!" Ripping from their tighten grip.

   [ M/n ] angrily walked inside RAD and into his potion class. He seated next to Simeon, who is the only one of a few you can tolerate. "Good morning, [ M/n ]." He smiled, [ M/n ] hummed as Kaburamaru slithered towards him.

   Simeon gently petted Kaburamaru, "Morning, Kaburamaru."

   "Mammon and Asmodeus are being annoying as usual." He said, narrowing his eyes on the desk. Kaburamaru slithered back to [ M/n ] and lay his head on [ M/n's ] head.

   The class began as the professor assigned a potion to each student. "[ M/n ], you will do the Love Potion." This made [ M/n ] perk up, 'Love potion?' The word Love reminded him of Mitsuri Kanroji, the love pillar.

   He blushed as the thought of Mitsuri ad he began the potion. [ M/n ] smiled under his bandages, 'I'll see you soon, Kanroji.'

────────────

   Everyone walled out of RAD as some went to their club. [ M/n ] walked out as he headed back to the House of Lamentation.

   He quickly changed into his demon slayer uniform and walked out. Gently shifting his katana around. [ M/n ] jumped on top of roofs, Kaburamaru hissed. Detecting a strong aura from RAD.

   "A demon? I see, I'll be fast." [ M/n ] quicken his pace.

────────────

𝗔𝗧 𝗥𝗔𝗗...

   Two demons stood with a spell book, "Are you sure we should be doing this? I mean, we could get a lot of trouble doing this!" Demon#1 said, his voice wavering a bit. Demon#2 growled, "Quit being a pushy! It's just a spell!"

   "B-but! Haven't you heard demons that eat humans!! They could eat us too!" Demon#1 pleaded, but the other demon ignored him and chanted the spell out loud.

   In a few seconds, a magic circle appeared as demons crawled out. It sniffed the air, "Hehe!! What a strange smell!" The man-eating demon said with a cackle. The other demons appeared behind him, "Those two smell weird... they don't seem human."

   "Hmm... hey! You must be demons! Tell me, where are the humans?" The third man-eating demon asked. The two shivered under the hungry gazes, "Who cares? They have flesh, plus they don't seem to be our kind."

   "You're right! They do seem different, and now enough talking!" Man-eating demon said, licking his teeth. The two demons who summoned them screamed as they ran full speed.

   The chase begins as the two demons scream, "GET OUT OF HERE!!! RUN!" The two zoomed past the other students.

   Luke walked out of RAD and stood waiting for Simeon. He rocked back and forth in boredom. Until screams interrupted the silence, and many other demons came running in terror.