004 ⬩ GREEN CARD!

❝────────────❞

   ルゲ ⬩ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐔𝐍𝐎 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃. Leviathan placed a green card down, and Asmodeus did the same. Satan grabbed a card from the stack, and he irked as he grabbed another one. "What is this game!? Dude! Are you serious!? Give me a green card! What. Are. You. Doing!? Fucking shit!" Finally he pulled a green card and placed it down.

   Your eyes darkened with evil intentions. You placed a reverse green card down, and it is back to Satan. Everyone was laughing as Satan took a deep breath and yelled, "I DON'T HAVE A GREEN!!!"

   He grabbed more cards from the stack, which added up to 20 cards in total. Satan slammed down achange color  +4, and he decided to go with green.

   Asmodeus grabbed 4 cards as he laughed, "20 cards!!" Leviathan slapped his lap as his face turned red from laughing. Mammon was lying on the ground, trying to catch his breath.

   Leviathan placed a change color card and picked blue.

────────────

004.5 ⬩ MONOPLOY RAGE!

❝────────────❞

   ルゲ ⬩ 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍. But it all changed when Satan screamed, "I HATE YOU!" You sat with a dark look, slamming your hands on the table, "Oh? Well, next time. DON'T STEAL MY MONOPOLY!!!"

   "[ M/n ], give Satan your 200 dollars, you landed on his property." Solomon said with his arms crossed. "NO! HE'S IN JAIL! IM NOT GONNA GIVE MONEY TO A CRIMINAL!" You shouted angrily.

   "THAT'S NOT HOW YOU PLAY!!!" Satan screeched. Beelzebub walked in, "Solomon, why are they screaming?"

    Solomon snapped his head at Beelebub, "Shut the fuck up, Beelebub. You don't get to talk after stealing my last railroad!"

   "I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN!" You yelled, "ME TOO! YPU THINK I WANTED THIS!?" Solomon screamed.

   "AHHHHHHH!!!!" Satan screamed.

────────────

   Lucifer glared at you, seemingly for a long time. His eyes shifted over to Satan, who rolled his eyes. The demon let out a sighed while shaking his head, "Just apologize to each other."

   You clicked your tongue, "No." Kaburamaru hissed, also trying to convince you to apologize. Satan picked his nails, "Like I would. [ M/n ] should apologize first."

   "You apologize first, demon." You hissed, glaring with hatred at him. Satan did the same. Lucifer leaned at his chair, "Just apo-"

   "Shut up, grandpa!" You both yelled. Lucifer irked as Satan, and you walked out, high firing each other.

────────────

사랑해요~♡