002 ⬩ MEETING

❝────────────❞

   ルゲ ⬩ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐒 𝐊𝐀𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐔 𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄. Mammon and Leviathan started fighting over money, which annoyed you greatly. "How annoying..." You muttered under your bandages, adjusting the belt around your waist.

   "Just give me the money you owe!" Leviathan yelled, Mammon yelled back with annoyance, "Just give me a few more weeks! Or a year!"

   More shouting increased as you walked out. Satan rushed in with veins popping, "SHUT UP!!!" The house went silent as Levitathan cowered in fear. Mammon huffed as he rolled his eyes.

   You walked out the House of Lamentation and headed towards the Demon King's castle. You were suddenly summoned by Ubuyashiki, a meeting consisting of a demon slayer breaking the rules.

   "Someone broke the rules... what a nuisance of a slayer." You muttered, glaring at the ground. Kaburamaru hissed in agreement.

────────────

   "You ready?" Diavolo asked with a smile. You sighed and nodded, "Hurry it up. You're wasting my time." Diavolo laughed as a portal appeared, "Well, go on! Barbatos and I will be waiting right here!" He stood proudly in your estate with Baratos beside him.

   "I hope you have a great meeting, [ M/n ]." Barabtos said as he bowed. [ M/n ] hummed as he walked out.

   [ M/n ] vanished as he ran to the Ubuyashiki estate for the meeting. His heart pounded at the thought of meeting Mitsuri for a long time.

────────────

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐎𝐕

   You lay on a branch above from the ground, having a clear view of the hashira. The injured boy lay on the ground, unconscious.

   "Wake up. Hey, I said, "Wake up." Wake... hey! Hey you! Come on, you! Come on!" Goto said, he irked as he raised his voice, "Are you going to sleep all day!? Wake up already, will you?"

   Tanjiro gasped as his eyes shot open. He stared at the hashira's in front of him, "You're in the presence of the Hashira!" Goto said.

   "Bummer, I heard he was a demon slayer with a demon in tow, so I was looking forward to seeing someone flamboyant, but that's one drab-looking kid, huh?" The white-haired male said, his jewelry waving in the slight wind.

   "And we're here for this boy's trail! I see!" The flaming haired male loudly exclaimed.

   'To think that he's been protecting his sister who's now a demon. Now that's beautiful sibling love! How brave!' The pink to green haired female thought.

   "W-who are these pe-" Tanjiro's head was shoved into the ground, "Don't open your mouth just yet, you moron! Just who do you think is standing before you? You're in the presence of the Hashira!" Goto said.

   'Hashira? What is a "Hashira"?' Tanjiro questioned in his mind. 'What's he talking about? And who are these people? Where even am I?'

   Shinobu seemed to read his mind as she answered his confusion, "This is the Demon Slayer headquarters, and you're about to be put on trail, Tanjiro Kamado."

   "Before we start the trail, why don't you explain the crime you comm-" Shinodu was cut off by a booming voice, "There's no need for a trail!"

   "Huh?"

   "Protecting a demon is clearly violation of the code! We're within our rights to deal with hik on our own! We are going to behead him along with the demon." Kyojuro Rengoku, the Flame Hashira shouted.

   "In that case, I'll be glad to decapitate him with style. I'll show you the most flamboyant bloodspray you'll ever see. I meant max flamboyant." The sound hashira, Tengen Uzui said.

   'Eh? You'd kill such an adorable child? That pains my heart! It fills me with anguish!' The love hashira, Mitsuri Kanroji thought.

   "Ah, what a pitiful sight this boy is. Poor soul, I pity him for having been born at all." The Stone hashira, Gyomei Himejima, said.

   'What was the shape of that cloud again? What was it called?' The mist hashira, Muichiro Tokito, thought.

   Tanjiro looked around, 'Where's Nezuko? Nezuko!'

   "Hey, you... the hashira are speaking, what are you looking at?" Goto asked, sweating.

   "These are the nine highest-ranking swordsmen in the demon slayer corps." Goto informed Tanjiro, "Hashira..." He whispered.

   "Let's put him out of his misery." Gyomei said, "Right!" Kyojuro shouted, "Let's do it. Flamboyantly." Tengen said.

   Tanjiro ignored them and looked around his surroundings, "Nezuko... Nezuko, where are you?" He leaned up and looked around, "Nezuko! Zenitsu! Inosuke! Murata-San!"

   You decide to speak up, "Forget that. What will we do with Tomioka?" Tanjiro gasped as he looked up at the tree. You pointed at Giyuu, who stood silently away from the others.

   "Seeing him without any restraints is giving me a headache. Based on what Kocho told us, Tomioka's is just as guilty of breaking the Corps rules." The Serpent hashira, [ M/n ] Iguro said.

    "How will we deal with him? How should we make him take responsibility? What kind of lesson should we teach him?" You asked, pointing at him. "Don't you have anything to say, Tomioka?"

   'Iguro-San, you're as serpent-like as ever! I love how tenacious you are!' Mitsuri thought with an imaginary heart floated out.

────────────

   You walked away with a grudge against Tanjiro Kamado and Tomioka. You disliked him ever since you became a hashira.

   "Iguro-San! Let's go out! I wanna watch with you!" Mitsuri blushed as she looked down, getting shy. You blushed as thoughts rushed in. 'Oh shit! Is she asking me out? No, it can't be...' You took a deep breath, "Sure. I don't have anything to do."

   Mitsuri glowed in happiness, "Let's go! Hurry!" You walked beside her away from the estate.

────────────

   Barbatos closed off his magic and turned towards Diavolo, who sulked, "Young Master, stop sulking. He chose to go on a date with Kanroji."

   Diavolo pouted, "Why doesn't he like me? Did I do something wrong?" Drawing circles on the wooden floor, Barbatos sighed. He had to deal with his sulking again.

   "Young Master, we should leave for a while. Until he is finished with his date." Barbatos created a portale underneath Diavolo, letting him fall. He jumped in, and the portal closed.

────────────

   You watched Mitsuri eating with a smile, and your heart exploded with emotions. You adored her, even when you met her for the first time.

   But another feeling is stuck with you. You didn't want Mitsuri to be stuck with you because of your blood. The clan. You felt disgusted if Mitsuri ever married you, all because of the clan you were born in.

   Maybe in another life, another body with a different family. Maybe you could meet her again and finally live free without the concerns of demons.

   Have a beautiful life, a life where you both can live happily. This thought made you smile. No one can make you feel like this, but Mitsuri.

────────────

사랑해요~♡