005 ⬩ NO FLAMES BURNING

❝──────⬩──────❞

   𓆩♡𓆪 ⬩ Asmodeus walked out with a lightsaber in hand, "All women are queens!" Activating the lightsaber. Belphagor walked out the trees with his lightsaber activated, "If she breathes, she's a THOOOT!!!" They let out a war cry as their sabers clashed. You stood with your D. D. D out recording.

────────────

   Asmodeus slapped a sticker on his car, "Only gay cops can pull me over." You deadpanned at this, "This is why I don't wanna stay for 1 year.." Slamming the car door. 'I miss Kanroji.'

   As Asmodeus drove, passing the speed limit. A red and blue lights flashed behind him. You raised a brow, "The fuck is he flashing for." You asked.

   Asmodeus pulled over, taking his phone out and his record. Mammon got out of the cop car, and he waved his hips a bit as he walked towrmards the car. You choked, "He actually did it."

────────────

   You stood with a frown, a letter was written by Ubuyashiki. Your heterochromia eyes trailed at the words carefully. "No way. I don't believe it." You said, not wanting to believe Rengoku was killed by Uppermoon 3.

   Placing the paper into a previous form, you placed it on the ground. Staring into the night sky, that will never be show sun.

   "How annoying..." You closed your eyes as Kaburamaru hissed, digging into your neck to comfort you.

❝──────⬩──────❞

사랑해요~♡