another cave in amegakure

He and her had been tied together in this place. What did this mean? Who were they and how did they do this?

"Neji, is that you?" Tenten says in a whisper as to possibly not be heard by the kidnappers.

"Yeah, it's me." He manages to say

"Are you okay?" Tenten reacts to his shaky voice

"They used poison on me, I noticed them approaching but it was too late. I can barely move my body"

"Oh shit, wait they used poison?" They didn't use poison on her. She can move. This was offensive, is she not a threat?

"It is bad?" She continues to ask

"No. It'll be fine, only paralyzed me temporarily, it wears off" he says

That was a relieve. This made sense, Nejis body was leaning quite heavily against hers. Tenten felt nervous, she didn't like 

"How about Lee and Guy?"

"I don't know. Wait..." Neji gathers his strength and activates his byakugan.

Tenten waits. After a short while, Neji seems to have found them

"They're fine, seemed to have come away. They aren't far, probably looking for us since..."

"Since what?" Tenten asks

"Well you have the..." Neji got cut off

"I have the delivery!!!" 'Oh no' was all Tenten could think about. She tried to feel with her tied hands to the place of her back pocket, where she kept the object when they went to sleep. It wasn't there.

"It's gone." she says in panic, as she calms herself 

Neji goes "I will see if I can find it." and he concentrates to locate the object in the surrounding area. 

Tenten knows well not to disturb him, even though that she would have loved to ask him through the silence what he saw, but her patience was rewarded after another two minutes.

"Found it." He finally says

"Where is it?" Tenten asks excitedly but also serious in eyes of the task ahead of them.

"An older man has it laying in his room. It's outside and then further north into another opening just as this one, a little deeper in the mountain. Not very far"

"Great. Is anyone around?"

"Guards on each side outside the cave. They don't seem to have heard us yet." he answered

"Good. We aren't staying here." Tenten says decisively. With her hands she starts to search for the knife she hiddes in her sleeve. Finally it payed off. 

She tried but she just couldn't find it- They had taken it from her, had taken also taken her bags with all her scrolls in. Her last hope was the other knife she hid on her right leg. But she couldn't reach that, no way.

"They picked me dry! And the ones they left I can't reach!" She whispered back to Neji

"I might still have something in my pockets. But I still can't move well, could you check it?" Neji responded "It's the left"

"Sure" oh boi.