Introduction

Crossover between Spy family and Violet Evergarden. This has no love interest for now I don't know who would be a good character for that so please tell me if you have any ideas.

Favorite food y/f
Favorite outfit y/o
Everything else is the same for this reader.

Your thoughts Stanted
Anya Underlined
Loid Bold
Cursing
Grammer mistakes
In this au Major actually dies and you work at the doll service.
Enjoy

                                                  Your POV
Everyday is the same without Major. I have been working as an Auto memory doll for the last 2 years. I have become tired of this job and it still hasn't shown me what it means to love.

"Cattleya I have decided to quit," I told her

"What?! Why have you decided this,"

" I need to find what it means to love," Cattleya is a very strongheaded person always caring, I respect her she reminds me so much of him.

"Well, you are an adult now and can make your own choices, but still please keep in contact it will be hard to break the new to everyone I will miss you," Before I had time to bare my farewell she ran up and hugged me.
"Please don't forget about us,"

I nodded.

"Thank you for everything, Goodbye Cattleya"

"Farewell, Y/N Evergarden"

I started to pack though I didn't have much, but wanted to remember this place as much as possible. Then suddenly Iris and Erica burst into the room them both crying.

"Why?" Iris cried she had become more close to Y/N the last 2 years. Erica had already broken down as someone who had treated her like a human not just an Auto memory Doll she was sad.
"Do not worry I will keep in contact with the Postal service and will come and visit,"

"You better fucking visit," Iris threatened, "or I will personally drag you back here,"

Erica wasted no time to come and give me a hug as Iris soon joined. As they were hugging Benedict ran up the stairs and into the room, he joined the hug. Everyone was close to me and we had become what they call friends and we had all met up at the entrance to bare me farewell.
"Proud of you kid," Cattleya said
"Come and visit," Erica hiccuped with dry tears.
Iris stared at the floor as tears rolled down her cheeks
"You better come back you hear me,"
Benedict couldn't be there since he had to go sort the mail.

I set off and got onto a bus ride to Berlint.

This will be a long ride I should doze off to cut some time .