Y/N Evergarden

Sorry I haven't updated in a while life was doing shit but anyways
Enjoy
Handlers POV

I sighed as I woke up and looked at the clock 4:00 am
Dammit why do we have to meet so early
I focused on getting ready and fed my dog (idk why but I feel like Handler would have a dog😅). I walked out the door and headed to the pet shop Y/n was working at.

I opened the door as I saw Y/n working in the cashier position. I waved.

"Hey Y/n how are you?"

"I am fine how about you Sylvia?"

"Fine fine now to the business at hand,"  nodded and looked at me.

"So, a kind of assignment,"
I nodded. She nodded again and looked serious.
"I will do whatever assignment I asked of me," she bowed. I waved my hand back and forth.
"No need to be so formal it's just a job position that you may be more suited for than a pet shop,"

"Aright Miss Sherwood," I waved her to follow me and she quietly followed me with her briefcase.
"What's the case for I nodded toward her brief phase she held.

"It's a typewriter I have carried it for 2 and a half years of my life,"

"No I mean what's it for,"

"Oh I used to be a Auto-Memory Doll for writing letters,"

Damn she kinda suits the job

We arrive at my office.

"Alright I have some questions to ask you Miss Evergarden please sit," She sat in a very elegant matter and waited for the questions.

"Please answer truthfully I will know if you are lying,"

"Do not worry Miss Sherwood I do not lie,"

"Please call me Handler no one else can know my name,"she nodded?

"Alright first question, Do you have any fighting experience,"

"I am a former soldier trained to be a killing machine,"

"Damn ok next question. Have you ever been assigned to protect and serve anyone,"

"I have my whole life," I nodded.

"Alright , Would you be prepared to fight if threatened by an enemy,"

"Yes Handler,"

"OK last question, Are you prepared to fight until the dead if war comes,"she nods almost instantly.

"Well that is all I have to ask you now I am giving you an assignment," I explained,"A man is coming here named Loid Forger you are assigned to protect him and his family at all costs,"

She nods, "I will do whatever is necessary to fulfill this mission,"

"Good," A knock came from the door. "Come in Twilight I have been expecting you,"

Your POV

A man walked into the room walked in with a green suit, red tie, and blond hair.

I stood from my chair.
"Hello Handler," the man said as he shook hands with Sylvia. She nodded and held her hand out to me.
"Twilight this is your families and your new bodyguard,"

I bowed to him in respect bending my knees a little.

"I am Violet Evergarden, at your service,"

He looked shocked but he bowed as well.
"It is nice to meet you Violet," he held out his hand. I took it and shook it.

"Violet this is your assignment now Goodbye and I hope we meet again if any trouble comes their way protect them got it," I nodded.

"Thank you Handler and goodbye,"

Some words
Sorry 🙏 this was kinda short the next one will be longer I promise.