The Meeting

Sylvia POV

Hmm Twilight must be waiting for me I got too caught up with Y/N, but that woman has potential. Also the Secret police has become more of a problem they have been watching Twilight's sightings a lot more now. Maybe if they had a bodyguard to watch them. No no that's too suspicious. What if their bodyguard was there as their daughter and they thought Anya might be lonely. I don't know I'll have to ask HQ about this.

I pull out my phone and start to dial the number to headquarters.

"Yes hello,"

"What do you need Handler? You don't call that often,"

"I have a proposition,"

A little later

"Yes the secret police have been a problem, but we haven't taken much time to consider this,"

"I am aware, but it might be necessary to take these precautions,"

"Hmm you might be right still we need to find someone suitable for this,"

"I have someone in mind. However I have a meeting with Twilight  so I must go goodbye," I hung up the phone as I entered my office where Twilight sat reading the paper.

"Nice of you to show up," he told me.

"Sorry thank you for waiting I got caught up in something,"I sat down in me chair.

"So?"

"I-" I was cut off by my phone ringing.

"Sorry, Hello ahh yes, is it official... Alright I will tell him," I hung up. "HQ is assigning a bodyguard to you,"

No ones POV

H

-huh why do I need a bodyguard this is all very sudden but why?

"Handler why do I need a bodyguard,"

"HQ didn't think that yo-I mean your family was safe enough,"

"Are you sure their is capable,"

"Absolutely she is practically a doll,"

"Well I trust you Handler," Loid gave in he sighed. "So who is she,"

"Welllll I don't really have her records, but I'm looking into it she had just moved her from my investigation,"

"It's good enough for now, thank you Handler,"

Handler smiled and shook Loid's hand.

"You will meet her tomarrow," Handler let go of his hand and waved Goodbye to Loid. He waved back."until we meet again," she muttered.

382 words
Thank you so much for the reads love you guys!