The Capital of Ostaina

Your POV

I arrived af the last bus stop.

"OSTANIA," the driver yelled. I got up from my seat and walked off of the bus and I asked around how to get to the capital.
"Thank you for telling me the way," I told the elderly couple that helped me. I walked for a couple hours in the direction to where she told me to go. Then suddenly someone ran into me with crimson red hair fell down, dropping her stuff.

"I'm sorry," I told her as I crouched down to help grab her stuff and help her up.
"Thank you," once she had her papers I asked her a question.
"Do you know where I can find a job ma'am,"

???? POV

The young woman asked me where she could find a job she was so kind but her words had power in them shes just like a doll a polite one at that
"Absolutely are you a fan of animals?"
She shrugged.
"Come with me I know a shop that's hiring,"
She nodded.
Yup just like a doll
"Oh I almost forgot to introduce myself I'm Sylvia Sherwood nice to meet you,"
"Y/N Evergarden," She bows in a respectively.

We arrived at a shop that our agency is partnered with. We walked into the store. I greeted the owner.
"Hi, Bill, my friend here is looking for a job,"

He nods.

"Hello there young lady what is your name?"
"Y/N Evergarden,"She bows again.
"Would you like a job here?"

She nods.

"Well then Sylvia I know you have somewhere else to be,"
" Oh yeah I forgot about that thanks Bill, and Y/N I hope we meet again.
"Of Course,"

301 words
I have has so much fun with this I also hope you are enjoying it.