A Lier Family

"So Loid I understand my position as your bodyguard but what will I be doing all day if I am not allowed to go with you to your work?" Y/n asks.

"Do you know my job Y/n?"

"I understand that your a Spy,"

"So she really did tell you,"

"No she didn't,"

Loid stopped walking and looked at Violet.

"Then how do you know,"

"How could I not you don't look like a normal man and with your underwork name being Twilight I had my suspicions,"

Loid felt a shiver down his spine, she's too perceptive it was almost scary. In response he nodded trying to not show his discomfort.

"I have a wife and child, their names are Yor and Anya," Loid explained. Y/n simply nodded.

"Let's continue on our way we mustn't keep your family waiting," Y/n said with no expression in her face or voice, Loid nodded and started walking again.

Y/n followed.

Silence

The whole way no one spoke there was nothing to speak of.

~~~Timeskip~~~

"Here we are," Loid mused.

They had stopped at a small apartment complex, Y/n studied the building carefully, a habit of hers to look around due to the war and the situation of past events. They made their way up two flights of stairs and to a door at the end of the hall. Loid opened the door to a small but homey living space a small hallway leading into the home, kitchen on the left hand side, and living room straight ahead. Y/n carefully studied the space and stepped inside.

"Please make yourself at home Y/n," Loid said as he was hanging up his coat on a hook by the door.

Y/n nodded and walk over to the living room noticing a small girl by the coffee table. Her hair was pink an unusual hair color that Y/n had never set her eyes apon. The girl looked up with curiosity.

Y/n tilted her head to the side and the girl copied her

Y/n tilted her head to the side and the girl copied her. Then the girl smiled.
"Anya likes you!" She exclaimed, and the girl stood up and hugged Y/n's leg. Y/n crouched down.

"What's your name?" Y/n asks.

"Anya!" She says happily.

Y/n nodded.

"Do you.... want a.. hug?" Y/n asks. Though she was unsure the only child she had ever met really was a girl she did the love letter for.
(Sorry I couldn't remember her name on the top of my head🤣)

Anya looked like she was overjoyed with happiness and hugged Y/n without warning.

(Kinda like this)

(Credits to the artist I just found this on Pintrest)Y/n still had no expression except the smallest smile Anya had ever seen it seemed impossible to smile like Y/n was

Y/n still had no expression except the smallest smile Anya had ever seen it seemed impossible to smile like Y/n was. Anya soon let go and ran up to Loid.

"Chi Chi!!" She exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around Loid's leg.

Though Anya acted like any other child Y/n had seen something was different about this family something not good nor bad. She decided not to look into at this moment.

A woman walked out of a room to the side of the living room she had black hair red eyes and a red sweater on that had a v-shaped opening on the back. She didn't seem to notice Violet at first.

"Loid-san you're back already, I thought you might of gotten lost or something," she said

"Sorry for the wait I was picking up my sister from the airport," he lied.

Y/n knew something was wrong with this family, why else would he call her his sister. Anya grinned and the woman looked shocked. Then she gasped.

"Loid-san why didn't you tell me I don't have dinner ready or a room set up," she panicked.

Loid simply chuckled in response.

"No need to worry Yor she will be fine," he reassured.

Violet narrowed her eyes and studied the women she seemed overly blind about Loid's intentions Anya seemed to have noticed Loid was lying too. She stood up and held her typewriter close since it was one of the only things she had left of her old work place and home, her friends. Friends though the word was still foreign to her she liked it.

"Hello," Y/n says softly.

She didn't know why but the woman Yor had a certain aura around her that most would overlook, but she seemed as though she could kill you and would if you hurt sometime close to her.
(I wonder why😆)

Y/n liked her but didn't trust her her aura was misleading and it bugged Violet.

Yor extended her hand towards Y/n.

"It's so nice to meet you....... I'm sorry I never asked for your name, " Yor stated.

Y/n shook her hand with a firm grip.

"Y/n Evergarden," Y/n bowed slightly showing her respect.

"Evergarden? Loid-san didn't you say she was your sister?"

Loid sweatdropped

"A-Ah yes we were separated at birth and she was adopted by the Evergarden family in another country and she wanted to come visit for a while,"

Anya grinned Chi Chi is so cool! He is such a good lier!

Y/n noticed Anya was practically jumping with excitement.

Y/n let go of the woman's hand and walked over to Loid.

"So where shall I stay?"

877 words

Fuck sorry ya'll I won't be posting as much since I will be trying to make these chapters longer and since school is going on now it will be a little shitty the first few weeks so I hope ya'll have a fantastic day or night🫶🏼