The Movies

Author-chan
Lol don't mind the backround it just funny just Mully being Mully now back to the story
BYE

Loid's POV continued

Thank God I have an off day I didn't realize how much I needed this.
"Anya-Chan wait up!" Yor panted as she ran up to Anya who was admireing the peanut shop
"Anya-san we don't want to lose you now do we," I told her
"I'm sowy," Anya said as she hung her head.
"It's alright Anya-chan,"Yor hummed "Now let's go we don't want to miss the movie do we,"
Anya frantically shook her head.

We got to the theater just in time as we got our tickets and sat to watch the movie. I sighed.
I wish everyday was like this. Peaceful. That's why I keep at this job to make every child smile so happy not cry as their home is destroyed.

Anya shook me awake.

"What?" I whispered
"Anya needs to go to the bathroom, but momma is sleeping, " she whispered. I nodded my head and looked over at Yor who was sound asleep. I took Anya's hand and took her to the bathroom she started to pull me towards the woman's room I stopped.
"Anya I can't go in there,"
"So," she said I was shocked
"Anya that's the woman's bathroom you can go in there yourself but I cant,"

Anya's eyes started to tear up. "Chi-chi doesn't want me anymore???" I mentally face-palmed my head.
"Fine fine fine...fine,"

Two minutes later

Why did that woman have to slap me? Damn could she not see that I have a 'child'

"Loid-san, Anya-chan where did you go?" Yor panicked
"Anya had to go to the bathroom,"
Yor nodded.

A janitor had walked past Loid had caught that the logo on his hat had an eye on it.

Why would Handler need me now and I thought I would have a nice no workday.

Chi-Chi has a mission!!! So exciting!!

I pulled out my phone and acted as though my work called.
"Mmhh ok, yes, alright I will be there," I "hung up" the phone. " Sorry my boss called I need to go to work to deal with a patient,"
"That's quite alright see you later Loid,"
Yor waved Goodbye as well as Anya. As I headed for Handler office.

402 words
I hope you are enjoying!!