𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝚅

Alex and I, arrived at this very luxurious restaurant, the interior was wine red with many tables which were placed next to gigantic glass windows with black frames. The view was absolutely spectacular, you could see the city from here as this 'vip' area was on the top floor of the building.

It was somewhat quiet here but yet you could hear small chatter and the metal cutlery clicking against the black plates that eveyerone had.

Most people here looked like they were on dates, making me wonder why me and Alex are here. Out all places he chose the most fine and expensive restaurant.

"Alex what are we doing here? This place is gorgeous." We held hands and sat down at our table, number three. "Not as gorgeous as you." He winked and I chuckled at the small compliment.

I didn't receive them often but ever since that 'A' guy has been messaging me, I've been receiving more.

The waiter showed up at our table, wearing a thin, white apron with the restaurants logo at the front. I noticed the small name tag on his shirt that said: Ryan.

At this point me and Alex already scanned through the menu and the prices are worse than imagined. A bowl of some soup costed a hundred dollars/pounds.

My eyes widened so I selected the most cheapest thing on the menu which was a chicken salad. "Thank you Ryan." I stated and he walked away after writing down our orders on his notepad. He tucked it in his pocket and disappeared into the kitchen.

Alex decided to take the most expensive thing which was a grilled steak. We both also agreed on red wine to help us with the digestion of this so called 'delicious' food.

"Is there a special occasion? You told me to dress nicely." I asked.

And I did.

I did dress up nice. A midnight black, long, silky dress that came down to the floor with a v-line, effectively showing half of my boobs. With that I had a matched silver necklace and dangling earrings. My hair was straightened and flung over my shoulder, revealing my collarbone. On top of that I had black and silver stilleto high heels that made me look taller.

Alex wore a simple black tuxedo with black polished shoes and a perm on his head. He looked finer than ever and I was still confused as to what we were doing here.

Alex took a deep breath in and looked right into my eyes. At this point I was scared and concerned.

"I have been meaning to tell you this for a couple of days but I never had the courage to. I couldn't imagine myself in a life without you."

I gulped and my heart skipped a beat. What is he-

"I'm moving out." He said quickly, looking down at his lap. I mentally slapped myself and breathed out a sigh of relief.

"I'll be living with the guy that I've been seeing. I'm hoping that you're okay with that Sage, if you're not then I can stay-"

"Its okay." I interrupted him and he looked up at me once again. Taking his hand into mine, I squeezed it and gave him a small smile. "I'll be fine. I want you to be happy. Do whatever you want and I'll support you."

Alex gave me a huge smile, his bright teeth shining in the rays of these dimmed lights.

Just in time, the same waiter arrived with out food and wine. Me and Alex wasted no time in waiting and just dived into the food.

After a couple of minutes of chattering, Alex looked up and his eyes widened at something behind me. "What is it?"

"You might want to see this." He said, smirking. I turned around and my jaw dropped. The beautiful man appeared at the table behind me and I turned back around to face Alex. He wanted to laugh, he tried to contain it but a small snort came out, which was followed by a long giggle.

At some point, I smacked his arm and whisper yelled, "stop you're attracting attention to us!" He stopped laughing and I sat still, feeling a pair of eyes on me.

I knew he was behind me yet I didn't know what to do. My fingers fidgeted anxiously beneath the table and I crossed my legs, trying to not bounce it up and down.

Alex noticed the change in my mood and aura but didn't know what to do.

He tried to make small talk but instead I zoned out. I couldn't physically listen to him as the memories came back.

If only I was prepared to see my teacher here...Mr Davis.