𝘿𝙤𝙪𝙠𝙖𝙯𝙖 𝟭.𝟬

Contains
• 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩
• 𝙖𝙡𝙥𝙝𝙖/𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙜𝙖
• 𝙘𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙯𝙖
• 𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥
• 𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
• 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙮 𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙯𝙖
• 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
• 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙡𝙜𝙚
• 𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙙𝙤𝙪𝙢𝙖
• 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙯𝙖
• 𝙤𝙤𝙘

Summary
𝗔𝗸𝗮𝘇𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝗻 𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺, 𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗺𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗮 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺.

It's going to be a little short because i want to know your guys opinions if you like it or not.

——————————————————————————

"Ah~ hah~♡︎!"

High pitched moans and wet squelches filled the room as akaza rams four fingers into his slicked up pussy while he's sniffing douma's shirt trying to get off of the scent of his boyfriend.

It only takes a brush on his cervix that makes him scream in pleasure as he cums all over his fingers. But it's just not enough for someone as desperate as him.

So in a blink of an eye he's back at it again, trying to push his fingers in deeper, his eyes are rolling into the back of his eyes. He's so far into the pleasure he doesn't here the door sliding open and revealing the person he wants to see so badly.

————————————————————————————

Douma is absolutely spent from his mission, all he wants to do his spend time with his cute little boyfriend.

As douma makes his way into the eternal paradise cult, he's immediately hit with the familiar scent of a strong sweet, kinda spicy, rosemary smell.

He knows exactly what it means and he hurries to his room, as he gets closer the smell is getting stronger. By the time he gets there he has a raging boner.

He slides the door open and is met with the best sight he has ever seen in his entire life. He sees akaza sniffing his shirt, eyes rolled up to the back of his head, four fingers shoved deep into his cunt and moaning out his name.

After a few minutes douma is still watching akaza fucking his cunt with his fingers until akaza finally smells a stronger version of the shirt he's been smelling for the past hour. He looks up and his eyes practically light up with joy, he calls douma over as he pulls his fingers from his sopping wet cunt, a trail of slick connected to his fingers and hole.

"D-Douma~ come over h-here"

Like a dog on a leash douma is rushing over to him and slamming his lips on akaza's. Akaza moans into the kiss but it's not what he wants, so he pushes douma off and pulls him onto, unbuckling his belt, pushing and pants and boxers off only halfway and straddling douma's hips.

"Heh, looks like someone's eager~"

Akaza doesn't respond he only gives he a quick death glare but on he as he's doing that he grabs douma's cock and lines it up with his dripping hole. He doesn't waste anytime until he's slamming himself down and douma swore he saw hearts form into his eyes.

"Nghh~! Mmn~ d-doum—ahh~♡︎!!"

Akaza moans out loud as he finally gets what he wanted, he bounces up and down on douma's cock, douma groans when he feels tight, wet warmth around his cock. He puts one hand in akaza's plump ass and he trails one had up to akaza's chest and pinches a nipple which has akaza moaning louder.

A few minutes after of douma playing with akaza's nipple and squeezing his ass. He moves the hand from his ass and puts it on akaza's hips and slams him down further on his dick leaving a small but noticeable bulge poking out from his stomach.

"Mmf~! Hahh~ ahh~♡︎!!"

Akaza is quite literally losing his mind from a fat cock hitting the entrance of his womb, douma's pelvis rubbing against his sensitive clit and fingers touching his nipple.

A little over fifteen minutes akaza feels the familiar tightening in his stomach and he feels douma's cock throbbing inside him.

At this point akaza is shaking and on the brink of tears because of how much pleasure he was feeling. He grabs douma's hand and intertwines their fingers.

"Douma~ Doum—mmn~! Wanna cum together~! P-Please—ahhh~♡︎!!"

Douma chuckles at the sight of his needy boyfriend but agrees anyway. He pinches akaza's nipple harder which bring him off the edge. The tears that were threatening to fall are pouring down akaza's flushed striped cheeks. The feeling of his pussy clenching around his cock makes him groans louder and he finally cums deep inside akaza's womb.

The feeling of hot cum inside him makes him whine and whimper and he passes out while douma is peppering kisses all over his face.

————————————————————————————

Akaza most definitely couldn't walk after than session

But i really hope you enjoyed this small oneshot. Please request anything you like. Thank you for reading.