𝙈𝙪𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙯𝙖 𝟭.𝟬

Contains
• 𝙣𝙨𝙛𝙬
• 𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙤𝙧
• 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙗𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
• 𝙛𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙯𝙖
• 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙠𝙤𝙠𝙪𝙠𝙖𝙯𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙪𝙠𝙖𝙯𝙖
• 𝙤𝙤𝙘

Summary
𝙈𝙪𝙯𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙯𝙖

—————————————————————————

As akaza was walking back to his room, he was suddenly teleported in front of muzan. He was slightly surprised because all the uppermoon's just left from a meeting.

But he brushed it off and bowed down slightly, "Is there anything you need muzan-sama?" He asks. "Yes, I need you to drink this and tell me the aftermath." Muzan says as he hands the potion to akaza.

Akaza nods as he takes it and swiftly drinks it, muzan looks at him curiously as he asks him if he feels anything. Akaza shakes his head no until he suddenly drops down to his knees holding his stomach.

Akaza feels churning in his stomach and he feels himself getting lightheaded, "What do you feel now?" Muzan questions as he bends down to akaza's level.

"My stomach feels like it's on fire and my head hurts" akaza responds as he feels like he's going to pass out. Muzan hums as he tells akaza that's he going to have nakime teleport him back to his room and that he should rest for a few hours.

Akaza just gives another nod and tries to stand up but his legs are suddenly shaky, he feels himself about to fall right back on his knees until a strong arm wraps around his waist and catches him.

Muzan just shakes his head and calls nakime into the room, she walks in and he watches her teleport him away. Muzan let's out a sigh, he almost feels bad for his little uppermoon three.

Once he gets teleported back to his room immediately rushes to his bed and lays down, the pain is only getting worst. He closes his eyes as he falls into a deep slumber.

—————————————————————————

He wakes up about five hours later, he realizes that he doesn't feel anymore pain, he gets up and he feels his chest is a bit heavier than before but he just brushes it off, he also feels hair tickling his lower back but he also brushes that off.

He walks out of his room and starting walking to muzan's office, he hears a certain voice that he always tries to avoid. He stops in his tracks and tries to walk back to his room but as always he hears someone calling his name.

This always happens, he always spots douma and tries to get away from him but it's like douma just knows when he's around so he just turns around and waits for the other demon to catch up to him.

"Akaza-dono~ what are you-oh?" Rainbow eyes trails over the new smaller demons body, he looks at where firm abs used to be but now all there he sees is a flat toned stomach, the tiny waist he always liked to hold was now even tinier, and the pecs he loved to grope were now replaced with plump breasts, the once short hair was long and thick and somehow he got even shorter.

"What's the problem? Why are you staring at me like that?" Akaza says with concern. "Have you seen yourself? You're a female now!" Douma says as he looks always because he felt like if he stared any longer he was going to pop a boner.

"Huh? Me? A female? How is that even possible?" The now female striped demon says but s(he) does notice his voice sounds a bit more feminine. He crosses his arms and thinks back.

He suddenly remembers the potion muzan gave him, he groans and starts to walk away until a hand grabs his wrist, he turns around and see's his other superior

"Akaza...why are you a female?" Kokushibo asks while pull him closer to his chest, a blush spreads across his face as he rolls his eyes and responds back. "Muzan-sama told me gave me a potion a few hours ago and I guess this is the aftermath.

He says as he breaks away from kokushibo's grip and starts to walk away, "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to inform muzan-sama about this"

The other two demons just watch akaza walk away in silence until douma speaks out while wiping away blood from up under his nose.

"I want him to sit on my face"

—————————————————————————

Akaza walks into muzan's office and again slightly bows down, "muzan-sama I'm here to inform you about the potion you gave me earlier" Muzan turns around and is slightly surprised to see that his uppermoon three is now a female.

"I see, this is the results, get up." He stands up and walks over to him, muzan gives him some bandages and tells him to wrap them around his chest he nods and thanks him.

"Akaza before you leave I need you to complete a mission for me, it should be fairly easy for you" Muzan announces as he tells akaza the details.

"Yes muzan-sama, I'll get it done" Akaza says as he does on final bow before he walks out. Muzan watches him walk out, he feels his pants tightening. His uppermoon three was now even prettier.

He is definitely going to bend him over and fuck him until he can't think about nothing but his cock.

—————————————————————————

Heh, im so sorry for not uploading. But im going to make it up I'll be uploading four smut chapters with fem akaza.

Next chapter is muzkaza smut, the next is either doukaza or kokukaza smut then I'll write another kokudoukaza smut. (All of them will contain fem akaza)

Thank you sm for reading and i apologize for any mistakes! 🩷