𝙆𝙤𝙠𝙪𝙠𝙖𝙯𝙖 𝟭.𝟬

Contains
𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩
• 𝙙𝙤𝙢/𝙨𝙪𝙗
• 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙯𝙖
• 𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙠𝙤𝙠𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙗𝙤
• 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙯𝙖
• 𝙤𝙤𝙘

Summary
𝘼𝙠𝙖𝙯𝙖 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙤𝙠𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙗𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙩, 𝙨𝙤 𝙠𝙤𝙠𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙗𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙯𝙖 𝙖 𝙥𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

———————————————————————————

Another useless meeting was over, akaza seriously thought these meetings were so pointless, all they do is bow down to muzan and watch him throw a temper tantrum of them not being able to find a shitty ass flower.

He was just about to walk away until he felt a cold slender hand, he mentally sighed and got ready to deal with this idiotic woman eater. "Akaza-dono! Where are you heading off to?"

He scoffed "I'm leaving" douma tightened his grip on his shoulder "Well yeah, but that's not what I asked you, I asked yo-" douma's sentence got cut off as akaza interrupted him.

"I know what the fuck you said and I'm not telling you so let go of me" douma just laughed at akaza's usual behavior, he knew he was pushing akaza over the edge and did nothing but push him further.

"No need to be so feisty akaza-dono, I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to come with me to my cul-" before he could finish what he was saying he felt akaza's fist hitting his jaw.

Crimson red blood sprayed over the walls, and drips of it fell from akaza fist. Well that was until his hand got cut off and fell into the puddle of blood that douma's now broken jaw created.

Akaza felt his blood run cold as he knew was was about to come next, "akaza..what have I told you about not respecting your superiors." Akaza's hand regenerated along with douma's jaw.

Akaza said nothing as he looked into kokushibo's middle pair of eyes. "It's okay kokushibo-dono! That's just one of the ways me and akaza play together" Akaza gritted his teeth as he was about to throw another punch at this blonde haired bastard.

But he didn't because he knew if did his head would probably be cut off next, akaza finally responded to kokushibo. "Well maybe you should tell douma's big dumbass to leave me the hell alone next time" akaza said as he rolled his eyes.

"That still doesn't make it okay for you to act like this."Kokushibo scolded him as he clearly didn't like having to break these two up all the time and deal with akaza's bratty attitude. Akaza scowled as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Akaza knew kokushibo didn't like when he acted like this, but he didn't care so he said something that he knew that would really piss kokushibo off.

"Well maybe if you don't like how I act, you should do something about it"

If you walked past kokushibo's room, you would hear the faint sound of muffled moans and skin slapping. Akaza was on kokushibo's bed, face down into the pillow, back arched and ass up with kokushibo ramming his cock inside his hole.

Kokushibo is clearly not pleased by not being able to hear akaza's moan clearly, so he grabs akaza's pink hair roughly and pulls his face out of the pillow. He whines at the roughness but the pain makes the pleasure a lot better.

"Kokushi—ah~! F-Fuck~!! ♡︎" He can't even form a complete sentence without a main escaping his mouth and it's all because of kokoshibo's fat cock pushing deeper inside him.

"You know, this wouldn't be happening right now if you would stop acting like a brat all the fucking time"
Akaza rolls his eyes "I—mmn~ can act how I wanna act" kokushibo hums "I see you still have some fight in you"

Akaza was going to make a bratty response but instead let out a loud moan, kokushibo forced his cock deeper inside him he doesn't know how he did it since it already felt like his entire cock was already inside him.

"Koku—nghh~! ♡︎ h-hahh~!!" Akaza tries to crawl away but kokushibo is quicker than him, he grabs his hips and pulls him back "Don't crawl away akaza, you knew this would happen."

He was right, he did know this was going to happen that's exactly why he did it, he loves being fucked by kokushibo until he can't think of nothing but his dick,
That's why constantly acts like a brat.

"So it's true hm? You act like this to get fucked like a slut" He says while he speeds up his thrusts enjoying the way akaza trembles beneath him. Akaza nods his head and his eyes roll back after kokushibo his a certain spot.

"F-Fuck~!! ♡︎ hngg~! w-wanna be fucked like a sl—ahh~! ♡︎" kokushibo smirks and runs his hand up akaza's chest and pinches his nipples and akaza swears he saw stars because the moment he felt himself being pinched he feels himself cumming hard

It was almost enough to make him pass out, but he doesn't his head falls onto the pillow and he blabbers out nonsense, he feels the sleep taking over him but a sharp thrust stops him and he whimpers.

"Akaza you don't think this is over do you?"

———————————————————————————

Im feral over kokukaza

Heh, i had so much fun writing this, thank you guys so much for 3k reads, i really appreciate it and thank you all for the support ♡︎

Thank you so much for reading and I apologize for any mistakes