𝙆𝙤𝙠𝙪𝙙𝙤𝙪𝙠𝙖𝙯𝙖 𝟭.𝟬

Contains
• 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛
• 𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙤𝙧
• 𝙣𝙨𝙛𝙬
• 𝙤𝙤𝙘

Summary
𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻 𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗮𝗸𝗮𝘇𝗮 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻.

———————————————————————————

"Tsk, these meetings are so annoying" Akaza thinks as he gets up from his kneeling position and watches slowly as the rest of the uppermoons get teleported away by the biwa demon.

Before he can walk away he hears the familiar voice he claims he hates so much, one of his superiors, upper rank two, douma.

"Akaza-donooo! Wait up!" He sighs and turns back around to see's him practically skipping towards him with hearts trailing behind him.

"What do you need douma" Akaza ask's with irritation in his voice, douma knows he's annoying him but does he really care? Of course not!

"Ahh, don't be like that akaza-dono! I've missed you so much! Haven't you also missed me too?" The rainbow eyed demon questions as he moves his arm to wrap the pink hair demons waist.

When he feels something cold wrap around him, he clenches his teeth as he tries his absolute hardest to not blush, but he fails as he feels his face getting warmer.

"Tch, let go of me" he speaks out but it comes out as a whisper. He feels the grip on him tightened as he gets pulled closer to the taller demon.

"Whyy, We haven't seen each other in so long! Let's catch up" Akaza feels a irk mark form on his forehead, he tries to remove himself away from douma but is obviously unable to because of the strength difference.

He tries again "douma, I said let go of me" but this time he doesn't wait for an answer until he raises his fist and the next thing douma knows the top half of his head is gone.

Akaza sighs as finally is able to get away from the other demon but that's doesn't last very long until he hears a chuckle behind him and a chilled hand on his hand preventing him from walking any further.

"Akaza-dono...that wasn't very nice" The same annoying voice is deeper now but he has things that need to get done.

"Oh shut up, you out of all people shouldn't be saying what is and isn't nice" He responds back sharply, again he tries to pull away from douma but he just can't.

Instead he gets turned around and pulled back even closer to the other demon than before, "Akaza-dono you should really watch that bratty mouth of yours, you're always talking smart to someone even to upper one, even when you know you can't beat us in a fight.

"Douma shut the hell up, I can take you and kokushibo together" The shorter demon replies back but speaking of kokushibo he appears right behind akaza.

"Ohoho! Look who made it just in time" Douma says excitedly as he finally removes himself from akaza but instead standing right next to the strongest upper moon.

"Our upper rank three said he can take both of us together in an fight, isn't that bold of him!" Akaza scoffs and rolls his eyes "who said anything about a fight?"

The shorter response makes them both freeze a little but that quickly changes as a smirk appears on both their faces

"Is that so?" Kokushibo replies back with his voice full of lust.

———————————————————————————

Want me to make part two with smut?

I apologize for any mistakes

Request anything you like

Thank you so much for reading! 🩵