𝙔𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙯𝙖 𝟭.𝟬

Contains
• 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩
• 𝙖𝙡𝙥𝙝𝙖/𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙜𝙖
• 𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞
• 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙯𝙖
• 𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙨
• 𝙤𝙤𝙘

Summary
𝘼𝙠𝙖𝙯𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧, 𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙮 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙥𝙝𝙖 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙧𝙪𝙩. 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙝 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙝 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙝, 𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙯𝙖 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙤𝙪𝙩.

(Just pretend that yoriichi is too horny to give a fuck that akaza is an upper moon, and akaza is too horny to give a fuck that yoriichi is the strongest demon slayer.)

———————————————————————————

Akaza grumbles as he walks through the woods, looking for that stank ass flower, the same flower that his master claims he needs so bad. He looks through the grass, but is unable to find the flower.

So he walks further down the path to try and see if it's somewhere over there, but again it isn't there. He sighs and starts walking to where his master awaits him. He just knows that he's going to get his organs crushed and in the next five minutes he's going to get them rearranged.

Ten minutes go by since akaza started walking back, he's slowly running out of energy since he's been walking around these woods for about three hours, looking for a fucking flower.

He sighs again as he walks past a cabin, it's clearly abandoned but it doesn't look that bad. But there's a strong aura coming from it but it's weakening with every second. And there's also a strange smell coming from it but it doesn't smell bad at all.

Akaza wants to keep walking but there's something telling him to walk in, and he's kinda curious of what's inside. So he walks up to the cabin and walks in, the door is unlocked which kinda surprises him but then again, it's abandoned but it's clearly something inside so he's just confused.

Akaza walks in and closes the door behind him, the cabin looks better inside, it's a two story cabin, it's pretty empty with a few chairs and a couch to fill in the emptiness.

The powerful aura he felt outside is now stronger and so as the smell, it's obviously coming from upstairs so he walks upstairs, once he gets up there and he felt like his world flipped.

The strong smell is getting to him, it's an alpha's scent and it damn near sent him into pre-heat, his head is slightly spinning and he feels a familiar feeling in his abdomen.

He pushes himself to walk towards the room that is making him feel like this, he walks up to the door and hears muffled groaning and some other noises he can't really make out. His curiosity is growing more and more.

Akaza opens the door with trembling hands and slowly and quietly walking through it, he walks in and sees a person on a pretty big futon, and the person seems to be jerking off, while staring right at him.

———————————————————————————

Yoriichi, the strongest demon slayer, also an alpha was in quite the predicament. He started his rut a little too early, it all started five hours ago, he took a stroll through the woods, hoping to clear his mind from all his troubles.