Chapter 13: With Love, Luka

Okay I know my chapters are long sometimes like I added one unnecessary sex scene last chapter

I CANT BE TAMED YALL FUCK

I'll try to keep them short sorry

Also I think the next few chapters will be a little story oriented chapter

There is a bit tease though, also Luka! So yeah ..

---------

Marinette could barely walk but here she was running up the stairs with a coffee tray in one hand and box in another. In spite her age, Marinette had a small team working under her, yet she liked to get coffee for them especially when it was going to be a long day.

10:10 AM. She was screwed.

After last night's activities, Marinette woke up extremely late. By that time, Chat had already left with a note on her bedside as always.

Not only was she late, she also had to arrange Chat's wardrobe. She already couldnt wait for her smoking break to take a breather. As she busted through the door she kept the box of clothes on one of the tables in the studio. Few of them were clothes she designed, some were things she got for Chat's wardrobe while others were the lingerie the company gave her to try out.

"Sorry! So sorry guys. I had a hell of a night and woke up late, but I got coffee for everyone!" Marinette declared to her team while taking out the coffee.

"I got everyone's favorites so dig in" added Marinette while she ruffled through the piles of clothes

"Good Morning, Marinette." said Chat

Marinette turned to follow the voice. She saw Chat standing near a window waving his hand. Although what surprised her was the figure standing in front of her.

"Audrey Bourgeois?" Marinette said surprised

As Audrey turned to Marrinette

"It's Ma'am to you. Also why are you surprised to see me, Marinette? Didn't I tell you the time of the shoot last night? Besides, we even have to regroup after!"

Marinette's worked for Audrey. Although she thought everything and everyone is utterly ridiculous, Marinette's fresh ideas were something she found tolerating. So, naturally Marinette became her unofficial second assistant as well. She made sure Marinette gave her input in all the upcoming events even though Marinette started as intern. Marinette team was just a gift from Audrey to help her manage better. Audrey did care a lot for Marinette's well being. She was the perfect child she never had. However, Audrey wouldn't ever admit that, not because she cared what others thought about her, mainly because she didn't want Chole to know.

"This is the first photoshoot you've attended in ages" Marinette stated

Audrey blushed. She didn't want people to think of her as a Couger preying for this new Wild Kitty that walked in her territory, every thought she came here to do the exactly that.

The gentleman Chat took Audrey's hand, bowed down and kissed her hand.
"I'm honored to be in your presence, Ma'am"

"Oh, sweetie. Stop it! Haha.. you'll make me blush. Also it's Aubrey young man, even though.... your abs... are Rock hard... like a man"

Marinette scoffed. Her kitty was her kitty, no one else's. When being Ladybug wasn't consuming her life, Aubrey took over it entirely, day in day out, she only worked for Aubrey. The one good thing Marinette has was Chat and dare Aubrey take that.

Chat glanced at Marinette, she was a fuming red ball of fire. He couldn't help but smile at her.

Aubrey then said, "Thanks for the coffee, darling but you're a little late on that as well. Chat already got everyone their favourite coffee EVEN ME! CLEARY you didn't want me here cause Chat didn't forget me! And it's his first day here! I wonder how he knew!" Aubrey looked at Chat with her Couger eyes.