⚠️⚠️Chapter 35: Their Bedroom

Adrien crawled next to Marinette as she tried to recover from his last move. Adrien laid on his back and looked at her.

"You can't move at all, can you, Ma'am?" Adrien asked with a huge grin on his face. Marinette shook her head completely flustered.

"So do you still want my dick inside you, Ma'am?" Adrien asked politely. Marinette even though was panting like a dog, she needed more of him. All Adrien made her think was his name. Marinette nodded.

"You're such a pervert, Mari. I can't stop losing my mind over you" Adrien whispered in her ears. He picked her up and laid her on top of him. He slowly laid back on the bed resting Marinette's head on his shoulder.

Adrien parted Marinette's legs and he rubbed his dick on her drenched opening. He throughly coated his dick and entered her opening. His dick went inside all the way in one swoop, surprising both of them. Marinette's insides sucked Adrien's dick in immediately.

"Damn Marinette, you must really wanted to fuck" Adrien said, still shocked from this amazing pleasure. As Adrien thrusted his hips, he placed his fingers on Marinette's swollen clit and played with it. He placed his other hand on Marinette's breast and pinched his nipples between his fingers while fondling them.

Marinette couldn't believe the pleasure she felt. All she could moan was, "Adrien... fuck... oh...ahhhh Adrien" He was so big, inside her it felt like he showed her glimpses of heaven

Marinette's moans became louder.

Suddenly Adrien's phone started ringing. Adrien left her breast and checked his phone while he continued to play with her clit and thrust her.

It was Gabriel calling him. Adrien picked up.

"What do you want..?"

"IS MARINETTE OKAY?! I HEARD HER SCREAM! Adrien I swear TO GOD IF YOU DO ANYTHING TO HER-"

"Relax, I'm fucking her"

"...oh... so... she is... moaning"

"Ah... yeah..." Adrien said focusing on his breathing.

"This loud?"

"Yeah, Father. I'm making her moan this loud. Anything ... else?" Adrien tried not to moan over the call with his father.

"Ahh.. fuck Adrien... oh God you're so fucking big.. ah ~ Adrien... fuck.." moaned Marinette out loud. Gabriel could hear every single word she uttered

"Umm.. father? Are you gonna keep listening to her moan or do you wanna let us be?"

"Ah... of course not. Nothing else..Nothing at all! .... I will now proceed to cut this call. Enjoy... you two...... lovebirds... Use protection?... Bye" Gabriel said as he cut the call. He was too embarrassed as he had interrupted them. "Use protection?! What shit advice was that?" Gabriel thought to himself.

Adrien tossed his phone aside getting back to fucking Marinette. She was completely oblivious to the phone call that just occurred.

Adrien kept thrusting for a while. He saw Marinette's legs had stopped quivering.

"Marinette, are your legs better?" Adrien asked Marinette. As soon she nodded yes, Adrien had switched their position. They were in doggie with Marinette's hands on his bed frame.

Adrien bent over stroking her sensitive clit. To his touch, Marinette arched her back. Adrien saw her huge ass prop up in front of his dick give him crazy thoughts as he thrusted.

Marinette upper body sank in the bed, she couldn't hold on to his bed frame and longer.

"Ahh Adiren~...This can't get... any better." Marinette moaned but Adrien saw it as a challenge.

He lifted his other hand from her hips and inserted his two fingers in her asshole

Marinette moaned loudly. She crossed her eyes and arched her back so much, her stomach touched her thighs. Her body involuntarily jerked randomly by the pleasure. Her walls wrapped around his fingers and his dick every second as he rubbed her clit.

Marinette screamed "I'm cumming!" as she released. Her eyes teared up. Although Adrien hadn't finished yet, he didn't wanna push Marinette.

As Adrien stayed still, inside her, for her to settle, Marinette got upset.

"Ah~.. ah...Adrien... why'd you..uh.. stop..??" Marinette said as she turned to him with the most lewd face he's ever seen her make.

Marinette thrusted her vagina back in and out of his dick

"More... I want more.... give it to me, Adrien.. touch me with your fingers again Adrien... fuck me like you like to fuck me" pled Mari as she kept screaming for more.

Adrien eyes widened. Marinette was sitting in front for him begging. Her ass was moving for him. Her face was aroused by him. She needed his fingers to play with her clit. She needed his fingers inside her asshole. She begged for him. She begged for more. Her juices where trickling down his dick but Marinette didn't care. All she wanted was Adrien to finish inside her. Her insides wouldn't let go of Adrien till then.

Adrien realized that Marinette had lost control over her body long time back. This wasn't Marinette, it was her body's true needs speaking to him.

Adrien went back into his position, more excited than ever and started thrusting her again, playing with her clit and her asshole. Marinette was tighter causing Adrien to moan more loudly.

As Adrien thrusted her Cervix, Adrien could feel him close.

"Fuck... I'm cumming...." Adrien moaned as he thrusted one last time inside her. He came so much, Marinette felt her walls filled. Marinette felt relieved knowing that she made him cum too.

Marinette dropped on his bed, their cum oozing out her body. As Marinette turned over, Adrien's dick twitched looking at her bitten and hickied body.

Marinette noticed his dick throb and reached out to jerk it off. He immediately came the remaining out on her breasts and her mouth. Marrinette leg go of his dick and scooped up his cum from her breasts. She licked her fingers and her lips clean, making sure she doesn't break eye contact with him.

"Fuck Marinette. You're gonna make me lose my fucking mind" he said running his fingers through his damp hair, staring at the beauty that lied in front of her.

"Adrien, you've already made me lost mine." Marinette said as she continued to pant.

Adrien dropped next to her.

"Now... that was exceptional." Adrien quoted Marinette.

Marinette smiled. "I think your performance was satisfactory, indeed. So same time tomorrow?" Marinette mocked.

"Marinette, do you think you can walk right now, let alone do this again tomorrow?! I'd be down to fuck you anytime Marinette but will you be able to recover till then?" Adrien said in a deep seducing voice

Marinette shook her as buried her face in his arms. Even she knew she wouldn't be able to walk for the day.

"We aren't going to attend the board meeting to submit your files, aren't we? Don't worry, Ma'am, I'll tell them you feel...." Adrien brushed his fingers through her still sensitive opening while Marinette let out a moan

".... weak"