THE SECRET OF THE MULTIUNIVERSE GETS REVEALED

The Shiba Enterprises,

Being one of the leading tech companies in the world and also the first enterprise to commercially produce virtual AI, it has its own standing in tech and research communities, while its whole success was credited to its CEO and creator, Yuzuru Shiba.

 For the public he was a successful entrepreneur and a golden bachelor while only a few people were aware of his interest in space and science. Hidden behind the mask of a shrewd businessman, was a famous space scientist.

Over the years the money and energy he spent in space research was nothing but astronomical.

At the top floor of Shiba Headquarters, New York city

Two people can be seen sitting across a man who appears to be in his late twenties. The public may easily recognize him as the tech icon and face of Shiba. But what appeared abnormal was the frown on his usual emotionless face.

'What do you think Yuzuru?' The question was asked by the sinfully beautiful man seated across the CEO.

'This video is not manipulated.'

'So how did she disappear?' questioned Mahira in a grave tone. Although she was aware of the probability of video being manipulated was very slim, she had a tinge of hope for the otherwise, cause even though she like mysteries, it wasn't at the expense of Amyra.

Silence befell upon the entire room when each person gets immersed in his own thoughts before it was broken by a dubious Yuzuru.

'Lately I was researching on the topic of multiuniverse and compared to the various hypothesis formed by the scientist, I found the ancient scriptures more novel. Have a look at these, you might be more familiar with it Mahira.'

While the Hoshino and Mahira goes through the file, Yuzuru continues.

'In the Bhagavad Gita, Lord Krishna offers a glimpse of multiple cosmic creations and annihilations to Arjun; different universes are located in different parts of cosmic body of Krishna. Initially I wouldn't have considered these ancient speculations if not for the recent Lord Ram case in the Supreme Court. Since Indians have already proven the authenticity of Ramayan, Bhagavad Gita is also worth a try. Although I don't have any experimental proofs the theories I researched are enough to prove its existence. And as long as something exists it would have a direct or indirect connection even to the furthest object.'

By the end of it everyone had a solemn expressions on their faces.

'Are you trying to say she is in another universe?' although it appeared as a question it was more of a statement.

'Yes Mahira, a void should have been created in which she got sucked in and got transported to different world.' A feeling of dread dawned upon the duo.

'What kind of world do you think it is?' No longer was Hoshino able to keep his calm thinking of the various possibilities. He knows as long as she gets a glimmer chance of survival she could make it but just......what if......it's not.

'The outcomes are many Hoshino the best one is if it's inhabited species similar to homo sapiens and the worst one is if it's uninhabited......... that concludes no life form can exist there. We can only hope for the best.'

'Is there any way to recreate the void, the fluctuations it should be still there right.'

Her icy eyes now displayed a mirage of emotion. Apart from her Amyra no one else in this world is capable of causing her to loose her composure.

'We have a device that can capture the electromagnetic fluctuations and recreate it but I can't guarantee it's 100% safe. If any turbulence you may not even make it out alive.'

'Do it.' Mahira and Hoshino didn't hesitate to choose and why should they; Amyra was their life, their closest kin, though not blood related she was their most important family.

The road has been a prohibited area since Amyra's disappearance so it was easier for them to conduct research there.

 Till the mean time Amyra's family was also informed of the news. Though devastated, they believed in her that she wouldn't leave them like this and she definitely wouldn't die this early. Her previous words ringing in their minds.

'Grandpa I am not a good person so I won't die early.'

At that time she uttered it half jokingly but who knew those words will provide them so much comfort now.

Her family being influential it wasn't hard for them to gather manpower and financial aid to assist Yuzuru in their research while Amyra herself being a top scientist, her colleagues left no stones unturned to study the cosmos.

Hoshino being Amyra's partner in business, he took every measure to keep her disappearance a secret from the public and shareholders. 

On the other hand, the researchers experimenting on the void also managed to seal their lips about the disappearance of their genius researcher who dominated the research field for the past six years. They were aware of the consequences that would follow if this news were to be leaked and be known by their rival nations. They have been suppressed by Amyra for the past few years, if not for the fear of her technology they would have already declared a war towards them.

 It is not only the soldiers who has the most devotion to their lands, the same patriotic feelings exists in the scientists too. 

 These days many forces were mobilized while the citizens was unaware of any disturbances the well informed were astonished and eager to discover the cause of the unrest among the various forces and influentials.

One week later,

Yuzuru successfully managed to study the void and was full confident to recreate it. While on the other hand Mahira had also finished preparing to travel through the multiuniverse. At first Hoshino volunteered to do the experiment but Mahira was adamantly against it.

Amyra had given him the full control to manage her fractions in her absence and no one can be a better substitute to manage her business empire and be the temporary family head. Moreover his disappearance along with Amyra may create a havoc.

On the other hand, Mahira's family was worried, it wasn't long after they found her and now she was leaving them again and this time her return isn't even guaranteed. Even though they also considered Amyra as one of their but they weren't willing to jeopardize one of their safety when they weren't even sure of the other's welfare.

But they also knew they have no right to stop her, not when they didn't even raise her for a day. When they found her she was already grown up to the point that their presence seemed unnecessary. Compared to them Amyra was much more closer to her, that girl was there whenever she needed someone. Even after she returned home she never seeked their help regarding anything and only helped and supported them in the shadows. 

It was much later they realized her caliber and capabilities and the fact that it was their own prestigious family that was incapable of helping her. Unknowing to them, she has  already grown into an existence that  far surpassed their own.