THE UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTER

The door opened and a woman in white stepped out. She wore a simple elegant white skirt along with a white blouse having intricate designs that revealed a modern look owing to its off shouldered crop top pattern and with a white shawl wrapped around her in an Arabic style, she looked like a model on a ramp. Her long dark hair was untied with water dripping from its ends, all in all giving off an illusion of a ice goddess.

'Wow...... you look...... beautiful' exclaimed a voice from behind.

'Thanks'

'I knew this set would suit you but to say you exceeded my expectations would be an understatement........ Wait a minute, this wasn't the blouse I gave you.'

'I modified it a little.'

'This design is lovely, the next time I make clothes I am gonna follow this design, the ladies are so gonna love it. Do people in your kingdom wear this kind of clothes?'

'Ya.... well your embroidery is good.' It can be seen she was quite a talented dressmaker since the tailoring of the clothes she managed to make can be compared to the machine mended ones in her time.

'Well I have been operating the shop for 6 to 7 years now, it's only natural for one to become proficient given such duration.' Shyness was apparent in her voice.

'That would be an understatement, she has always been good at embroidery and used to make clothes for the women and children in the village before her husband suggested to open a tailoring shop and now she even makes clothes for the neighbouring villagers during festives.' The elderly medic states with pride evident in his voice. 

Standing beside him was a middle aged man wearing red dhoti and orange angavastra. The man had a stern expression on his face and held an air of authority while he observed the stranger in his house.

'That's my husband Bhagvanth Das and this is our guest Mahira Agreste.' The stern expression on the man's face disappeared hearing his wife's voice.

Not hard to guess that the man loves his wife a lot. They exchanged greetings politely and proceeded to have their breakfast.

The breakfast was eventful with the presence of a certain cheerful soul, maybe it was due to the food that suited her taste but for the first time Mahira didn't mind the clamour disturbing. 

Unlike Amyra she wasn't picky with her food and rather followed a perfect diet and not to mention what she got here was the freshest grains and vegetables that was grown organically.

Everyone went their own way after having breakfast together while Aradhya decided to follow Mahira to the corridor.

'So what are you doing in Aryavrat?' asked a quizzical Aradhya.

'I came here in search of someone.'

'Is that person from Aryavrat?'

'No, we came from the same place......but for some reason we lost contact.'

'Oh, so you must know where she lives----

'Aradhya' the conversation was cut short by her father yet again causing her to sport a sorry look towards her guest, she knew she tends to talk a lot and not everyone may like her attitude but she couldn't help it. The foreign lady who seems to be a noble judging from her mannerism, seems like a virtuous and kind lady despite her emotionless façade causing her to like her even more. But what she was unaware was that the person she believed to be gentle and kind were far more cold hearted and ruthless than she could ever imagine in her wildest dreams.