chapter 3 dating a killer

It was about a month later and you got a job at boys and grillz.  You got on some comfy sweatpants and your work shoes and as you were tying on your apron you got a notification on your phone about a serial killer on the loose.  You clicked on the notification and you read a little bit more about it.  
At the bottom of the text there was a photo of the serial killer, it was a mug shot.  "Oh crap I'm gonna be late for work!" You said as you realized the time on the clock and you quickly got everything and rode your bike to work.  *A few minutes later* you got to work with your bf bob standing outside with his apron and hat staring at you.  His eyes were a very bright cyan.  You walked up to him and gave him a hug.  You felt drool go down your apron.  You looked up to see Bob drooling like crazy. " Ya serious Bob you got my apron soaked" you itched your hair only to find out that Bob drooled all over you. You looked at Bob again, he looks exactly like the mug shot of the serial killer on the notification on your phone .  After going to the bathroom and slightly washing your hair in the sink you went out to work.  You realized something, YOU where dating THE Bob velseb, the cannibalistic serial killer.  You suddenly felt a large hand touch your shoulder.

Hope ya liked that chapter 😄