chapter 6 tender~ (smut)

After you woke up in bobs bed, your hand still in his now tangled hair.  He woke up shortly after you did.  He then bit into your collarbone so hard it was bleeding like crazy. You were not expecting this but you moaned out surprised. " Ohh yeah" you moaned out loudly.  He started sucking softly on the sensitive open wound.  "Mm tender meat~" he said stopped sucking then licked his lips with smug look all over his face.  He took off both your and his clothes.  Then he took off his boxers realising his huge cock.  "Suck, bitch." He demanded.  He thrusted your head to his dick so you could put it in your mouth.  You started sucking making it pleasure the both of you.  He thrusted your head closer to his cock making go down your throat. You gagged a bit with tears welling up in your eyes.  Bob was moaning quietly.  "Mm yes y/n suck on me" he said while pushing your head so that his cock will go down your throat making you gag and choke while a little bit of tears rolled down your cheeks. You weren't uncomfortable, it was just hard to handle.  After a bit more sucking, Bob pinned you to the bed holding your legs on his shoulders he starting pounding into your core.  You were grabbing the back of his turtle neck while Bob was staring at you in your wide eyes.  You got flustered and buried your head into your chest.  He unleashed a load of cum into you as he groaned very loudly.  You screamed in pleasure as you felt the cum hit soak your walls.  " Now that's the reaction I wanted to get out of you~" he said.  You guys watched another movie and went back to sleep. 

Like the story