chapter 9 cuddles

You got back to bobs place at about 4:30 pm. He bandaged you up and set you down to eat dinner.  You had burgers again and you guys awkwardly sat together while you ate.
" Hey lamb chop I was wondering if you wanted to go to the hospital to get looked at." He suggested.  " I don't really think it's that injured." You replied, Bob didn't argue.  He just finished his dinner and took your plate and put them in the dishwasher. 
Then he carried you bridle style to his room and set you down gently down on his bed.  He took off your bandages to look at it.  It was still bleeding a little bit and it was open and bruised.  You winced as Bob touched it softly making sure he doesn't injure you.  "Thank you Bob." You thanked him.  He didn't respond he just examined it carefully.  He put a new bandage on your wound and laid next to you.  He kissed you on the cheek. You kissed him back. He scooted up next to you so that you were touching.  He layed his head on your chest as he nuzzled you all over. And then he started purring like a CAT.  You blushed at the feeling of his warm head on your chest.  "I love you Bob" you whispered .  " I love you too y/n" he replied. You guys fell asleep in the matter of minutes.

Bye guys more chapter s coming.