chapter 8 slight gore warning

As you were walking down the street to bobs place you where stopped by a tall man that had hair down to his ass( I laughed typing that) hello y/n the man said.  " How the fuck do you know my name?" You asked suspiciously. " I know everything about everyone" he said. " I need to have a important talk with you at my place.  * Gay homosexual time skip to hairy man🥵🥰🥵🥰🥵🥵* you got to his house the he brought out knife and tried to stab you in da neck with it.  He missed the neck but got you good in the shoulder.  You fell to the ground and it seemed like your life was fading away and everything went black.  A few hours later you were woke up by the feeling of being shook, you opened your eyes and there he was, big sexy Bob velseb!! " We need to get out of here now." He said. You agreed and tried to get up but you fell back to the floor. Bob picked you up and started for the door until the man with his hair down to his ass caught you in 4k trying to escape with Bob.  " What are you two doing." The man asked. " Escaping from this hell hole " Bob replied calmly.  Suddenly the man  starting running towards you guys, Bob put you down so he could fight. " Y/n run to my place" Bob said. " But bo-" " now." Bob demanded. You didn't listen and just stood back from the men.  Bob then tackled the man down to the ground.  The man tried to fight back but Bob resisted and walked him over to the wall and started pounding the man's head into the wall, bashing the man's head.  All you saw was Bob bashing the man's head in and the blood splattering everything.  After a couple of minutes bob finally dropped the man.  Then turned around to face you" y/ n I'm so sorry" he stammered as he ran over to hug you.  There was now blood all over you but you didn't care. You just hugged Bob as tight as you could.  He picked you up and started kissing you all over the place" I'm so sorry for not listening to you bo b you saved me" you started crying but Bob just started again kissing you all over your face. Then you guys started for bobs house. 

Like the chapter? There's more a comin