chapter 4 the fight( art is mine)

You turned around to see Bob. " You should get to work." He said with a somewhat smug looking face. " You don't want your first day to be rough just like the other night~" he said.  This really made you angry.  " If you don't shut the hell up , I'll tear your apron off and smuggle you with it." You said in a loud tone.  "Aww, your SO cute when your angry, I could just EAT YOUUU!" he pounced on top of you, with knife in hand he still was able to pin you down. His eyes were cyan and he was again, drooling like crazy.  Then he began choking you with his large hands.  " I didn't know how EASY it is to choke you, lamb." Lamb was one of your nicknames he would call you.   You had a plan to escape.  " Oh yes daddy" you moaned out with fake pleasure.  He got really confused and let you go. You ran into the back to grab a knife and run back.  "Wanna fight, I'll give ya a fight." You said with a smug look.  He tried to stab you but you blocked it with your knife and you started sword fighting with your knives.  " Holy shit your good with that knife of yours" Bob said speeding up his pace with his knife.  * About an hour later* you guys were Finally done knife fighting.  Bob took you to the back. " Look, i-im really sorry about that fight i don't know what got the best of me." He said flustered.  You kinda got fired up again but you calmed down after a second. " It's fine Bob, but I need to talk about something else right now." You stopped. " Your a killer." You said confidently. " Surprise surprise you got it right I am a killer if I wasn't I wouldn't try to kill you doofus" he said. "Let's just get to work." He said after a minute. You guys got to work and you guys scheduled a date at his place.

Hope you liked that one.