The howl

Reader's pov

Ok, I didn't want to do it but here I am. Holding a stupid ladder so my brother can do the 'perfect'  prawn-posal. 

"I'm telling you, (Name), this will be amazing." Zed said screwing in the light bulbs for his sign. "Every girl wants to be asked to prawn by her boyfriend getting hit by a bus." I replied rolling my eyes. I was only joking of course, I don't think he'll be hit by the bus. 

 "When do I throw the confetti?" Zoey asked "You'll know." Zed replied. "When Addison runs off the bus and throws her arms around him screaming 'Yes, Zed, I'll go to Prawn with you.'" I said doing a funny high pitched voice. Zoey laughed and Zed rolled his eyes at me. 

I looked around and I saw the bus coming right at us. "Zed! The bus is coming!" I yelled letting go of the ladder and running to Zoey. I thought Zed was behind me but the bus hit him and he was on the roof.

Huh, he did get hit by the bus. 

We started running after it, watching him slide all over the roof and eventually fall off. The bus crashed into 'The Forbidden Forest'. "And, now!" Sort said before throwing the confetti. She's too good for this world.

Oh my lord, Addy! 

I can after the bus. Zed called my name but I ignored him. I felt drawn to the forest, almost as if I belong there. I ran into a small grove where I saw something move. 

What the-

I heard a howl and was about to follow it when someone put their hand on my should. I turn around and punched him. 

Oh, it was Zed.

 "Ow!" he yelled "Hey, you should be seeking up on people." I shrugged. Suddenly, Addison ran up to us. 

 "Did you guys see that?" she asked "Nice to see you too." I said sarcastically. "See what?" Zed asked "Werewolves." Me and Addison said in unison, well she whispered and I said it normally.

I didn't know there were people standing there.