Anti monster laws

Reader's pov

 Everyone was gathered at city hall so we met up with Dad there. "Hey what happened? (Name) are you okay? Did they hurt you?" he asked "Dad, I'm fine. I only saw them at a distance." I replied. 

 "Dad, can I have one?" Zoey asked and held back laughter. "No, Zoey, they ain't pets." Dad replied taking a seat and she sat next to him, listing all the reason she should have a werewolf. Zed and I went to stand with Addison. 

 As Mrs Wells stepped up to the podium, I got a weird feeling. I looked out the window and saw a Seabrook power worker watching me. No joke, me. I tried to see if he was watching Addy, but he wasn't. Once he noticed me looking back at him, he left. 

I turned back to Mrs Wells, trying to shake off what had just happened. 

 "Active immediately, all Monster Laws are reinstated." she before walking off. "That's not fair!" Addison yelled "You can't do this to us!" I yelled. Mrs Wells walked over to me and said "I'm sorry, honey. I know you care for your family but at least the law doesn't apply to you as a human." 

 This isn't fair! I'm not gonna say it, but it's true.

Just then Zed got down on one knee in front of Addison. Oh my lord, this is so cheesy. "Addison, will you make me the luckiest zombie ever and he my date to Prawn?" he asked and Addy smiled at him. Ok, this is actually really cute. 

 "No." she said "That's great- wait what?" he replied. "Zed, anti zombie rules. You can't go to Prawn." I interrupted. Just then Bucky come over and was about to say something but I put my hand over his mouth. He licked me but I didn't care, I'll was my hand later. 

 "That's why you said no?" Zed asked and Addison nodded. "That's great!" "What?!" We all asked. I took my hand off Bucky's mouth by accident so he said it too. "I thought the problem was that you didn't like me any more but it's just a bunch of blood thirsty werewolves. We can totally fix this!" Zed replied and Addison smiled at him.

 I wish I had what they do.