The Seabrook freak

Reader's Pov

 "Well, welcome to Seabrook!" Addison said, smiling at them. I pushed Zed out of the way and he gave an 'What's your problem?' look. "We're happy to have you here. I would be happy to provide a tour of the school if you'd like." I smiled. 

 "Of course, the Seabrook Freak what's to befriend monsters." Stacey said. I ignored her, as usual. "We can find our own way arou-" The one who in guessing is the leader as she's done all the talking said but the cute one elbowed her in the arm.

 "Yes, a tour would be nice." she said. "Great, we could do it now or at a more convenient time-" I was cut of when she said "Now is fine." I smiled. "Okay then, if you'll please follow me."  I said before walking away, they all followed me.

I turned around and started walking backwards. "I'm (Name) by the way." I said. "Willa, this is brother Wyatt and our friend Wynter." Willa replied. "Nice to meet you all." I smiled before turning back around. 

 I showed the werewolves everything and when I was done, the Acyes walked past and stopped at me.

Wyatt's Pov

A group of two girls and one boy stopped in front of (Name). "So, how was the tour? Did you show them your Freak hang out?" The blonde one said and they all laughed. "Go away, guys." (Name) replied. When they refused and continued teasing her, I growled at them. They ran off squealing. 

 "Thanks." (Name) said "No problem." I felt myself blush a little. "Do they always tease you like that?" Willa asked "Yep. I learned to ignore them, when I stand up for myself, nothing happens." (Name) replied looking down. "Well, I'll help when I can." I said looking at her beautiful (colour) eyes. 

 "Thanks, Wyatt, you're nice to offer." she said and I smiled at her. "Well, I'll see you guys tomorrow. My friend is leading cheer practice so if you come with me, I can teach you about it." (Name) said "We'll be there." I replied quickly before Willa could. "Ok, see you then." she said before walking away.