The library

Wyatt's Pov

 When we walked into school the next day, Willa wasn't being nice. She was scaring students, scratching lockers and just being over all rude.

 "I can't believe these sheep just let us into their school, baaad idea." she said "We promised to play nice." I replied. "Oh, this is me playing nice." Willa began scratching lockers making students flinch. Except when we saw (Name), she didn't flinch. She didn't even look like she noticed. 

I smiled when I saw her, although she wasn't looking at me. "Hey, Earth to Wyatt." Willa said snapping her fingers in front of my face. "What?" I asked and Wynter smiled at me. "You've got a crush on (Name)." she said.

 "What?!" I felt myself blushing. "No, I don't! I just....." I trailed off and started thinking.

 She is beautiful but I'm not here to fall in love, I'm here to help save the pack.

 "You just what?" Wynter asked "I just think we're right about her, okay? That makes me happy so I smile." I replied. No one believed that. "Come on, let's follow her. We need to keep on eye on her, which will be no problem for Wyatt." Willa said while slightly laughing.

Reader's Pov

I was walking around the library, looking for a book on Seabrook history. I know it's here cause I check it out all the time. I was going to the history section when I passed Wyatt. He was holding a book, upside down.

I took it from him and turned it right side up. He smiled and gave a nervous laugh. I smiled back and continued looking.

That was weird.

Once I grabbed my book, I sat down with Bree and Addison. Wynter came up to us and took a sheet of paper before taking a bite of it. "That dog just ate my homework!" Bree yelled "Bree, that's not nice, she's not a dog." I said not looking up from my book.

 The more I read about our town history, the less sense it made.

Willa walked up to us and slammed a bunch of books on our table, everyone flinched but me. "Lies!" she yelled "These books are full of lies. They say that we attacked Seabrook settlers but they attacked us." "I didn't know that." Addison said "Yeah well, there's a lot you don't know." Willa replied before walking away. "I know the alarm will go off if you don't check out those books." Addison said, only wanting to help and advice.

Willa threw her necklace at the alarm and it sparked, stopping the alarm. 

I looked in wonder and amazement. "That was so cool." I said to myself. "Yeah, our moonstones have a way with technology." Wyatt replied.

 When did he get there?

 "That's awesome, you'll have to tell me more about them some time." I smiled and he smiled back. "I would love to." he replied .

Oh my god, I've got butterflies.