Unicorns and Rainbows

When the 3 awakened they were met with shimmering morning light, the river glistening below. "Goodmorning everypony!" Sunny yawned "mornin' guys" Hitch chuckled "goodmorning!" Misty finally said. "Well, we'd best get going don't you think?" Sunny suggested to which everypony agreed, so with that said they all got up and began walking down to the river. It was a clear river with fish swimming through it, their scales a beautiful shade of purplish blue that glistened as they swam through. "My dad told me all about this river! It's called Unicorn river, and it's magic can only be activated by the touch of a unicorns horn!" Sunny exclaimed to which Misty hesitantly put her horn to the water before sticking it in to the river below, this made it glow a bright blue and purple that ran all the way through the river lighting everything up. "Wowie! This is amazing!" Misty squealed, it also made her horn glow neon blue. "Wow! That was amazing! Maybe we can come back sometime! For now, we should get going" Sunny smiled, all of a sudden water erupted from the river, sweeping Misty and the others up. They all starting screaming until it swept them up and starting skidding them against the water. Misty started to slowly glide across it, she was delighted at how easy it was! "Woo-Hoo! This is amazing guys!" She shouted out "Your amazing at this Misty!" Sunny screamed before dipping underwater and shooting back up much to the enjoyment of the others, however Hitch also dipped under water and skidded back up across the water rolling in circles across the top. "Just guide yourself, like this" Misty said, breathing in and out calmly before sliding away down the river to which Sunny and Hitch followed. They eventually hopped off to a nearby shore and saw an abandoned train track with a sign but the words had been long scratched out. "Come on everypony, we should follow it! It could lead us somewhere!" Hitch suggested "Good idea Hitch, I think it could lead us to a different part of Equestria that's been forgotten about perhaps" Sunny replied.

They cantered down the track while looking at the tall snowy mountains and tall spruce trees, they all stared in awe as the sun shined over them and the birds soared over them, as they cantered through Sunny turned to Misty. "So, how's your eye?" She asked "oh, well it's good I guess, it feels a little numb tho" Sunny looked a little concerned "Numb? That's odd, oh well we can check on later!" With that they all galloped infront to Hitch. After a while they came upon a foggy area nestled into a tight crack in the mountain, they all trotted closer to get a better look. "Hmm, I think we could try and break through there, there might be something on the other side!" Hitch exclaimed as they all started bucking at the mountain until the stones and rocks started to chip away, they all eventually got a huge chunk of the mountain to crack away.

When they looked at the hole they were completely blown away- there were clouds and magical neon flowers and plants, and waterfalls, ponds and rivers of rainbow flowing through the land. "Oh my gosh! This is The Cloudsdale Ruins, my grandma Figgy told me about all these!" Hitch squealed "woah.. this are amazing! I have no words.." Misty said to which Sunny fully agreed. "We should take some with us, it could be useful later!" She said. "But how will we take it?" Hitch asked. Misty thought for a second before getting an idea. "What if we make a basket? Then we can carry it with use!" She cantered off to a plant growing out and picked the leaves off, she took some tree sap and started to peice them together into a circular shape before sticking one last leaf to the inside of the two baskets to help it stay to her back "there we go, let's go fill these up and get going to find our friends, I don't think I can bear to stall any longer!" She said, taking them to one of the rainbow lakes.

They soon got going to try and find the other ponys before being met with an old, weathered stare case that had moss and weeds growing on it, they decided to follow it as it could help them on their journey. When they reached the top they saw a creepy dark castle sitting on a Cliffside by a river. "Well, I think we mightve found where they are.. hehe.." Misty gulped

(Words - 776)