battle with the past

"Well, my little ponys, what do you presume on doing?" Opaline chuckled "w-well, I-I uhm.." Sunny thought "We'll do what we've always done! We'll defeat you with our friendship!" This was much to Opalines amusement and she burst out laughing "you really think you can defeat ME with FRIENDSHIP? how cute!" She laughed before creating a beam of fire out of her horn straight at them. Izzy jumped infront of them all casting a shield blocking the beam before falling to the ground. "Izzy!" They all screamed before Pipp ran to her. "Go! I'll deal with Izzy!" She exclaimed as they all ran off. Zipp tried to fly but she was too weak, the most she could do was flap afew inches or the ground. "Zipp!" Shouted Hitch "let me give you a boost!" With that he bucked Zipp into the air making her zoom up gliding around Opaline before kicking her to the ground. "Ngh.. you stupid pegasus!" Opaline groaned in pain before a flame erupted from her horn and shot out at Zipp but she swiftly dodged it before going to the ground to stand with the rest. All of a sudden a rainbow bursted out of the floor beneath them and engulfed them in light before they vanished into thin air. When they opened their eyes they saw what looked like a beautiful galaxy around them, when they looked up they saw the mane 6 smiling at them. "T-twilight..?" Sunny asked "yes, my descendant?" Twilight said as Sunny gasped "D-descendant?" She was at a loss for words. "Let me start at the beginning my little ponys." Her horn shot a beam out displaying hundreds of pictures. "Opaline was my student back when I was alive and ruling, but when Luster dawn rose up as my prized student Opaline grew jealous of her, because of this she casted a spell to steal my power but instead stole my niece Flurry Hearts magic." Twilight said "I was outraged and attempted to banish Opaline but ended up hurting more ponys instead, this caused harsh words to be said and I was left with no choice but to cast all the magic in Equestria into the three unity crystals to keep them away from Opaline, but I can see she has grown hungry once more for power..." she sighed.

"B-but, what does this have to do with us?" Sunny asked "you must embrace your alicorn form Sunny, Equestria depends on it" Twilight answered. At this moment she started flowing up and her wings and horn flashed with light before she floated down, her wings and horn now being apart of her. Instead of light she had an apricot colored horn along with apricot colored wings fading into a deep orange, her hair was now shiny and flowing with the pink, yellow and blue streaks now flowing along with it. "Sunny, you represent the element of peace" Twilight said as Sunny burst into the air with an orange color. "Hitch, you represent the element of bravery" as he burst into the air with a peachy color. "Izzy, you represent the element of creativity" Izzy burst into the air with a purple color. "Zipp, you represent the element of curiosity" Zipp burst into the air with a white color. Pipp, you represent the element of influence" Twilight finished as Pipp burst into the air with a pink color. Misty looked down in shame knowing they had been chosen for their job but then Twilight spoke again. "And Misty, you represent the element of change" She said as Misty burst into the air with a blue color, and her smile couldn't be brighter "Sunny, we knew you would be going to the castle of the two sisters so we put the elements of Harmony there to contact you, we think these belong to you" Twilight floated over 5 necklaces and one crown and placed them over their necks and Sunnys head. Sunnys one had a star on it, whilst Hitches had a shield, Izzys had a button, Pipps had a music note, Zipps had a lightning bolt and Misty's had a butterfly. "Uhm, why does mine have a butterfly?" Misty asked as Twilight chuckled to herself, kneeling down infront of Misty. "You will find out, my little pony"

All of a sudden they were transported back to Opalines castle, when Opaline saw them she laughed in an evil tone. "Back for more I see?" She chuckled, her horn erupting into a flame. Sunny took a deep breath in "Yes, and this time, we're defeating you for good!" As they all floated their elements shined brightly and began turning Opaline to stone. She screamed but was helpless in the situation, soon, she completely turned to stone and fell to the ground shattering into a million pieces. "Well, our work here is done" Hitch laughed. All of a sudden Misty began to be bathed in light and when she put her hooves back on the ground she had her cutie mark! "It's a butterfly! It's a butterfly!" She excitedly screamed "come on everypony, let's head home!" Sunny said

(Words - 857)

(Sorry if there's any mistakes I was in a rush to get this out after I took a break)