what the future holds

{15 years later}

After the wedding, everypony was moving on with their lives, learning new things and getting older. Pipp had become the new queen of Zephyr Heights, whilst Zipp started working with Hitch in his Sheriff work, Zipp had also had an injury during one of her flight sessions and had to get a prosthetic wing. Izzy had opened a craft shop and had recently been diagnosed with ADHD, Misty had been keeping up with her dad and making up for lost time, she had also been helping Izzy with the craft shop. And lastly, Hitch and Sunny. They've had a child together, who is currently 7 named Morela.

As Hitch and Sunny walked around maretime Bay they came across Izzy, Misty, Zipp and Pipp. "Oh, hey guys!" Hitch said "I didn't know you were coming around." Morelas eyes lit up before they ran up to the 4 ponys. "I'm so happy you guys came!" Morela said excitedly "yep, just for you ela!" Zipp said snatching her up. "You must be glad she's an alicorn Zipp! Morela can fly with you" Pipp chuckled. "So, how are you all doing?" Sunny asked in her majestic, calm voice, everypony agreed they were doing good. "Hey, how about we take a trip down to the beach?" Misty asked, they were all pretty excited, so they took a stroll down. As they all sat on the beach, they watched the water flow and the dolphins frolicking through the waves. Sunny noticed a sparkle in the corner of her eye, she turned to see a pink sparkle shimmering beautifully in the sky. "Oh my, look everypony!" She said as they all looked to the sky. "Oh my goodness! Look! It's a sparkle!" Morela squealed happily as Hitch sighed. "I wish Sparky could see this.." he said, just then, they heard flapping over them and saw a much more grown Sparky. "Sparky!" Hitch exclaimed as Sparky flew down and hugged him. "Hey dad and mom!" Sparky smiled as he turned around and hugged Morela. "Brother look!" Morela exclaimed pointing her hoof to the sky.

"What do you think it is?" Misty asked. "Oh, I don't know" Sunny chuckled as she smiled to the sky. "Thank you, Twilight" She said as a tear drop of happiness dripped down her face

 "Thank you, Twilight" She said as a tear drop of happiness dripped down her face

~the end~